2021 Player X vs. Player Y

Started by SilverLion, December 23, 2020, 12:32:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoughRed

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 16, 2021, 01:59:54 AM
I like both but Stewart is under priced due to his injury game. I'd have to go with Stewart in that situation.
Thanks Mat ...

Mat0369

Quote from: RoughRed on March 16, 2021, 02:02:17 AM
Thanks Mat ...

Can you manage to squeeze both in? They're both intercept players that take their teams kick outs. It's a pretty good combo for SC

RoughRed

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 16, 2021, 02:06:03 AM
Quote from: RoughRed on March 16, 2021, 02:02:17 AM
Thanks Mat ...

Can you manage to squeeze both in? They're both intercept players that take their teams kick outs. It's a pretty good combo for SC
Currently
Laird, Daniel, Stewart, Short, Clark, rook (rook rook)
Running GG as rucks so tapped out $-wise atm

Slick5

Jordan Clark vs Hayden Young? Feels like Clark has the higher ceiling but Young the job security.

IntegralX

Quote from: Slick5 on March 16, 2021, 10:45:38 AM
Jordan Clark vs Hayden Young? Feels like Clark has the higher ceiling but Young the job security.

I think Clark is the better option here, and I think his JS issues are being overstated honestly. Clark almost walked last offseason, don't forget that.

Ringo

Quote from: IntegralX on March 16, 2021, 11:32:28 AM
Quote from: Slick5 on March 16, 2021, 10:45:38 AM

I think Clark is the better option here, and I think his JS issues are being overstated honestly. Clark almost walked last offseason, don't forget that.
My opinion is if he stays in team when Duncan returns his JS is strong, I am starting Young and if Clark stays in team when Duncan returns may downgrade as a correction trade for Rd 3,

Sabretooth Tigers

::)

Jye Caldwell  V  Zac Bailiey.  Purely in a scoring capability.  Price irrelevant. What's your opinion of Zac Ringo ?

Ringo

Based on preseason form both Bailey and Ryner were the 2 projected to take game to next level. Taken in the 2017 draft and coming into 4th year when a lot tend to break out.  Will spend more time in the mids this year as has been said and possibly even more with Rayner injured.

Bailey scored 90SC points from 75% TOG with 2 goals and 3 frees against in the AAMI against Suns,  Has looked good in the intra club as well.

Tylo

Lachie Young v Wil Hamill v Connor Idun

Samsturmfels

Sabretooth Tigers

Quote from: Ringo on March 16, 2021, 04:42:59 PM
Based on preseason form both Bailey and Ryner were the 2 projected to take game to next level. Taken in the 2017 draft and coming into 4th year when a lot tend to break out.  Will spend more time in the mids this year as has been said and possibly even more with Rayner injured.

Bailey scored 90SC points from 75% TOG with 2 goals and 3 frees against in the AAMI against Suns,  Has looked good in the intra club as well.

Thanks Ringo. Appreciate the help. He's F3 atm             Danger, Dusty, Bailey, Ziebell, Daniher, Rowe //Brockman, Scott.
Cheers and the very best of British !!

;)

Hazza09

Worried about defensive rookies so I’m looking at bringing in J Clark at D5.

Current backline is: Laird, Llyod, Daniel, Short, L Jones, Highmore ( Kosi, Murray )

If I bring in Clark I’ll need to downgrade somewhere.
My options are:

Taranto
Rowell
Dusty
Short

and all 4 of those im iffy on trading out.

Bully

Quote from: Hazza09 on March 16, 2021, 06:49:47 PM
Worried about defensive rookies so I’m looking at bringing in J Clark at D5.

Current backline is: Laird, Llyod, Daniel, Short, L Jones, Highmore ( Kosi, Murray )

If I bring in Clark I’ll need to downgrade somewhere.
My options are:

Taranto
Rowell
Dusty
Short

and all 4 of those im iffy on trading out.

Rowell would be the one. Put simply, he doesn't have the scoring history & he's coming back from shoulder surgery.

whynot102

Josh Kelly or Bont issue is have McCrae and Taranto or other choices

Fid

Quote from: whynot102 on March 16, 2021, 08:06:17 PM
Josh Kelly or Bont issue is have McCrae and Taranto or other choices

Bont.