2021 Player X vs. Player Y

Started by SilverLion, December 23, 2020, 12:32:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IntegralX

Macrae > Merrett > Oliver for me. I have the first 2 but not the 3rd. That extra 30k from Merrett over Oliver could be huge.

Holz

Wanderer

IntegralX

Quote from: Holz on March 10, 2021, 10:33:18 AM
Macrae + Joe Daniher v Dunkley + T.Green/J.Caldwell

The first. And if you’re suss on Daniher for whatever reason it’s easy enough to grab Impey/Dow instead.

bkimm32

Bully

bkimm32

Alright then, Daniher vs impey vs Dow

This one a lot of people will be choosing between. I can only fit 2 personally and it’ll be Daniher and impey at this stage. Dow is a big no thanks for me, despite the hype.

Fid

Quote from: bkimm32 on March 10, 2021, 01:01:47 PM

This one a lot of people will be choosing between. I can only fit 2 personally and it’ll be Daniher and impey at this stage. Dow is a big no thanks for me, despite the hype.

Daniher

crowls

I know Dow is fourth year breakout,  but never shown the SC scoring ability required to be premium.  I don't think his skills are up to AFL level.   Likely future captain coach of Manangatang Tigers or Biloela Bombers.   Am I missing something here with him?   

IntegralX

Quote from: crowls on March 10, 2021, 03:11:12 PM

I know Dow is fourth year breakout,  but never shown the SC scoring ability required to be premium.  I don't think his skills are up to AFL level.   Likely future captain coach of Manangatang Tigers or Biloela Bombers.   Am I missing something here with him?   

It seems like Dow is being put in the position to succeed this season. Got roughly half the centre bounces in the practice match. Should get an extended run of games too. Make it break for him...

bkimm32

Quote from: IntegralX on March 10, 2021, 03:44:36 PM
Quote from: crowls on March 10, 2021, 03:11:12 PM

It seems like Dow is being put in the position to succeed this season. Got roughly half the centre bounces in the practice match. Should get an extended run of games too. Make it break for him...

He is, and he hasn’t really done much to justify it to this point.

Hazza09

Been chopping and changing and not sure which way to go!

Stewart / Taranto / Fullarton
vs
Clark / Bont / Dow

Had cripps in my side until yesterday which I replaced with Taranto.

I know many are going with a 3/5/2/2 set up but something isn’t sitting right with the 3 premo backline.

Bully

Quote from: Hazza09 on March 10, 2021, 07:06:00 PM

vs
Clark / Bont / Dow

I know many are going with a 3/5/2/2 set up but something isn’t sitting right with the 3 premo backline.

I'm seriously considering a 5 premo backline, Briggs/Highmore/Kosi as rookies. Reckon this line could destroy some coaches.

Samsturmfels

Quote from: Hazza09 on March 10, 2021, 07:06:00 PM

vs
Clark / Bont / Dow

id go the first option. Its very hard to tell how many premo defenders is best to start the year. I have 4 plus clark at the moment due to the uncertainty if more than 3 rookie defenders will play this year. Last year i had a similar issue where i had the choice of Mcasey or Z.Gutherie to pick as rookies. I dont want to that to happen again. At the same time though i dont want my other lines (especially the mids) to be too weak.