2021 Player X vs. Player Y

Started by SilverLion, December 23, 2020, 12:32:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmac07

dmac07

Mid: Neale, Mitchell, Fyfe, Adams, Cripps, ????,  W.Phillips, Pedlar (Collier-Dawkins, Durdin, Downie)

Fwd: Marshall, D.Martin, ????, Perkins, F.Macrae, Cockatoo, (Rowe, Spicer)

Danger & T.Powell
Vs
Bolton & Heppell

Fid

Fid

enzedder

Fid

Quote from: enzedder on February 09, 2021, 07:25:18 PM
Quote from: Fid on February 09, 2021, 06:48:10 PM
Sidebottom v Dusty
Dusty for me.

Thanks mate. I have Dusty, but was thinking Sidebottom, as he may get more mid time with Treloar gone.

JBs-Hawks

Mat0369

enzedder

benjy251090

Grundy and mid rookie
                   Vs
Cripps/Rowell and Preuss?

Or wait and see which rookies play then decide, much prefer Grundy and a rookie to set and forget my rucks alongside Gawn, but we shall see!

Ringo

Quote from: benjy251090 on February 10, 2021, 12:20:35 PM
Grundy and mid rookie
                   Vs
Cripps/Rowell and Preuss?

Or wait and see which rookies play then decide, much prefer Grundy and a rookie to set and forget my rucks alongside Gawn, but we shall see!
Probably wait and see on rookies and more than likely will depend price on rookies as some who will play will be $180k plus.
Also remember Grundy and Gawn share the same bye so need to factor that in.  Rd 14 bye is a little bit problematic given number of prems with that bye.

Ringo

Which one of Tom Stewart, Ridley or Mills would you pick to replace Whitfield if need be due to his injury.

Mat0369

I have Stewart in my team so he is the guy. Next I would have Ridley and then Mills.

Hazza09

Sabretooth Tigers

Quote from: Ringo on February 10, 2021, 05:59:08 PM
Which one of Tom Stewart, Ridley or Mills would you pick to replace Whitfield if need be due to his injury.

Mills has the Rd. 14 bye so I 'd go Stewart over Ridley by a smidgen, unless Ridley suited my bye set up. No much in it.