Round 3 Trades

Started by Mat0369, June 15, 2020, 03:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MontyJnr

Quote from: IntegralX on June 18, 2020, 04:27:56 PM
Quote from: MontyJnr on June 18, 2020, 03:33:46 PM
I want to sideways Dusty, but I feel it's more important to get whichever you don't have of Pittonet, Cameron, Rivers, Bennell or Sturt instead. I can reach all these targets through sideways trading a non-playing rookie, so there isn't much benefit pulling the trigger on Dusty this week unless it can really set something up for me next week i feel.

Ngl I wouldn't mind Sturt missing another week...

Likewise and it seems like he might.

I already have Bennell, so am planning to get Pittonet & Cameron.

Then maybe Rivers after a price rise. Hopefully his price doesn't increase too much this week, considering his starting price average (22) is in his current 3-round price cycle...

_wato

Quote from: shaker on June 18, 2020, 02:13:13 PM
What is everyone's thought on Dusty pretty vague from the club just saying sore ribs , ribs can be painfull for a long time even if it is only bruising can remember Pendles some years back battled on with sore ribs and it affected his scoring badly for 3 or 4 weeks ......trade his fat ass out or keep ? I'm thinking with all the trades this year of getting in someone who's going to make some $$.

Not sure it affected Pendles that much - Went 110, 102, 104, 131 and 14 out of the next 15 games tons.

Danger in 2017 had bruised ribs during and after the Hawks game - 90, 120, 65, then 9 straight over 140.

Prestia in 2018 - 74, 80, 87 and obviously more a midfielder, whereas Dusty can have stints forward.

FWIW I think you have to hold Dusty (he'll be fine, shorter season just a precaution, they've said it's only light bruising), must be pretty lucky to afford trading him off and having no other issues.

RaisyDaisy

I'm only considering the Dusty trade, just because I have the trade to burn

I started the season with Rivers, Cameron etc and I grabbed Bennell last week

Pitto and Sturt are the only 2 I want (Pitto locked this week) but if Sturt does in fact miss (sounds like he will) then I have a second trade to use

I either trade Dusty, or Houston

Houston makes more sense, but the points chaser in me doesn't want to have to field a rookie for Dusty this week lol

shaker

Quote from: _wato on June 18, 2020, 05:21:13 PM
Quote from: shaker on June 18, 2020, 02:13:13 PM
What is everyone's thought on Dusty pretty vague from the club just saying sore ribs , ribs can be painfull for a long time even if it is only bruising can remember Pendles some years back battled on with sore ribs and it affected his scoring badly for 3 or 4 weeks ......trade his fat ass out or keep ? I'm thinking with all the trades this year of getting in someone who's going to make some $$.

Not sure it affected Pendles that much - Went 110, 102, 104, 131 and 14 out of the next 15 games tons.

Danger in 2017 had bruised ribs during and after the Hawks game - 90, 120, 65, then 9 straight over 140.

Prestia in 2018 - 74, 80, 87 and obviously more a midfielder, whereas Dusty can have stints forward.

FWIW I think you have to hold Dusty (he'll be fine, shorter season just a precaution, they've said it's only light bruising), must be pretty lucky to afford trading him off and having no other issues.
Maybe it wasn't Pendles I was thinking of but Dusty has played through injuries before so must be fairly bad but ribs are painful as for having no other issues well I'll see when teams are out but you can use 2 trades every week and still have 3 for the finals so not really caring to much about things just chasing $$

LordSneeze

Martin Out, Pittonet In. Cameron to FWD line
Will hold Naismith again if not playing

Holding the other trade to see what I might need to do.
Houston on chopping block, but can bring in any position for him with the DPP swings. Just depends on who im more confident fielding, rookie in Def or Midfield.

Frankfaust

Pittonet or Bennell for rookie price rises? $100 left if Pittonet.

Samsturmfels

Quote from: Frankfaust on June 18, 2020, 07:04:15 PM
Pittonet or Bennell for rookie price rises? $100 left if Pittonet.
I'd go with bennell.

I traded both doedee and b.long in last week.
I can trade long to simpkin, however I'll miss out on another rookie (have Green, Davis and bj Williams all not playing on bench out of rookies). What do you guys think I should do?

Mat0369

Sturt is playing. I don't know if he is a must have. You'll get two nice price rises though. Georgiades also in but on an extended bench.

Williamson and Ash are in for their first games as well.

Gavdroid

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 18, 2020, 07:51:34 PM

Both on watch list if Doedee and/or Noble flop again

justaverage

Sturt is playing. I don't know if he is a must have. You'll get two nice price rises though. Georgiades also in but on an extended bench.

Wait for tomorrow to see if either in final teams.

Trading Dusty tonight for Walters, sideways but gotta trade early to stay in the hunt.
Will probably do Davis -> Sturt if he plays

IntegralX

Georgiades is no chance...Wines, Motlop, Westhoff and Ebert are all on that extended bench.

Green or Cavarra to Sturt? Budarick would be swinging to the mids if I trade Green out. I'm going to Pittonet for a cash grab so money isn't an issue (will have 350k in the kitty)

benharris222

Thinking:

Cavarra -> Pitto via Cameron

Then either:
Green -> Sturt/Georgiades via Budarick
or
Dusty -> Gaff/Petracca

Currently sitting 877th, so unsure whether to do the smart move and bring in Sturt for money generation, or sideways Dusty. Help???

Samsturmfels

Quote from: benharris222 on June 18, 2020, 08:07:30 PM
Thinking:

Then either:
or
Dusty -> Gaff/Petracca

Currently sitting 877th, so unsure whether to do the smart move and bring in Sturt for money generation, or sideways Dusty. Help???
If dusty is only going to miss the week id go with Sturt.

Now, I traded both doedee and b.long in last week.
I can trade long to simpkin, however I'll miss out on another rookie (have Green, Davis and bj Williams all not playing on bench out of rookies). What do you guys think I should do?

benharris222

Quote from: Samsturmfels on June 18, 2020, 08:15:38 PM
Quote from: benharris222 on June 18, 2020, 08:07:30 PM
Thinking:

Then either:
or
Dusty -> Gaff/Petracca

If dusty is only going to miss the week id go with Sturt.

Now, I traded both doedee and b.long in last week.

Tough to know whether Dusty will come back at his best though.

I think we should capitalise on the rookies and cash generation while we can. I have an (uneducated) opinion that their will be less rookies this year in the shortened season.

Mat0369

Correct in that I don't see Georgiades playing. Having said that, I don't think Wines is an automatic selection, he appears to be out of favour, regardless of his talent.

Cavarra is injured so he is less likely to be back for the Dogs. I'd probably trade him out first.

Anyone have thought on Joel Selwood?