Started by Mat0369, June 15, 2020, 03:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordSneeze

Planning on Loopholing Noble with BZT.

If Noble scores well enough ill trade Houston
If Not then ill trade BZT

Question is who should I bring in.
Bring in a defender?
Bring in Zerrett and player Rivers in defence on field?

oh_lol

Kelly to Merrett.
Xerri to Pittonet.

Wanderer

I have Rivers already, will get Bennell next week because he is not forecasted to go up in price as much as some of the others, and I feel Sturt, unless he kicks goals, will be lucky to score 40 points.

So I have decided to get Pittonet and Cameron in.

Option 1: Naismith - Pittonet / Xerri - Cameron (my R1 is Grundy)
My concern: Naismith is a sideways trade, but if he gets back in next week could make some serious coin

Option 2: Bewley - Cameron / Xerri - Pittonet
My concern: Bewley still has coin to make and I will have a high priced R3

Any advice would be appreciated

Wanderer

Quote from: LordSneeze on June 19, 2020, 06:54:09 PM

Bring in a defender?
Without seeing your team, I like the Zerrett option, and I really like Rivers on the field in defence. Rivers is a gun, plays in a SC friendly role off the half back line, and has good disposal efficiency. It also gives you time to reassess who the best defenders are.

Mat0369

Curnow has gone to Selwood but it turns out we're smashing them all over the field

igotworms

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 20, 2020, 10:04:26 PM
Curnow has gone to Selwood but it turns out we're smashing them all over the field

:) Nearly had a coronary in the final quarter though! Brought in Pittonet R2 this week.

Mat0369

We just stopped in the last quarter. We don't know how to win games. Thankfully Geelong didn't either and Eddie Betts had a moment of magic to seal it

Pitto on my bench with Nic Nat and Grundy on my field. I'm looking forward to that cash gen

LordSneeze

Quote from: Wanderer on June 20, 2020, 12:55:21 PM
Quote from: LordSneeze on June 19, 2020, 06:54:09 PM

Bring in a defender?
Without seeing your team, I like the Zerrett option, and I really like Rivers on the field in defence. Rivers is a gun, plays in a SC friendly role off the half back line, and has good disposal efficiency. It also gives you time to reassess who the best defenders are.
Ended up trading BZT to Rozee and moved Rivers to Def.
Zerrett will 100% be coming in before the double Game Week, but keeping Houston was a smart choice with the best 18 this week.