Round 3 Trades

Started by Mat0369, June 15, 2020, 03:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

What is everyone thinking?

I traded in Cameron, Young, Rivers and Bennell last week. Sturt and Georgiades are the two rookies I don't have that could be potential must haves.

I'm keen on Pittonet as well for R3. Looking at my team I have one non starting rookie in Williams and McAsey looks like a slow burn at his price. I'm leaning towards doing the following

McAsey>Pitonnet using Brander back to defense and Cameron to my forward line.

It would suck to trade McAsey and have him go big, but at his price and with how much Adelaide suck right now I think it's a must. GC just spanked the Eagles so they don't look like an easybeat anymore

Slick5

Houston-Tom Stewart and Robertson-Bennell at this stage.

jfitty

Somehow I’m ranked 785th overall, so I’ll trade fairly aggressively for a few weeks and try stay in the top 1,000.

Laird > Stewart (his upcoming run is insane)
Naismith > Pittonet

Bont and Wingard on notice.

kilbluff1985

i have grundy/jacobs

thinking of trading jacobs to pitto

Jimmykidd

Ranked 6400 so want to stay in the hunt.

Jacobs was a huge let down but he should bounce back against the dogs.

Houston has to go but I can only afford SPS which seems not worth it.

Might have to hold or just go for it and trade sauce to pitto and Houston to Stewart/Howe

EA100

Thoughts on Jordan Ridley? Went Doedee over him to save some cash last week...

jbjimmyjb

Most likely doing:
Houston > Stewart
Mcasey/BZT > Bennell via Rivers

Means I miss out on Cameron and Sturt, but I don't think it's too big of a deal. Hopefully one of Georgiades and Davis comes back in this week for some bench cover fwd.

IntegralX

Considering going NN > Pittonet then Noble > Stewart/Rampe

I don’t own Sturt though and don’t really want to miss him. Georgiades I’m not as I worried about as I don’t think he gets back in this week.

shaker

Quote from: EA100 on June 15, 2020, 12:30:04 PM
Doedee he sucked like all the Crow players , message to self " no Crow players" but as for Ridley he looks good very clean good mark reckon he might be good for 90 this year I'm turning Houston into him for D4.

Ringo

Awaiting Teams and really undecided whether to get Pitto for the cash grab.  Mcasey is my only rookie with a positive B/r of 34 so he is an emergency with slow burn.
Need to try and get McCluggage to Neale.

So 2 options me Think
1) Xeri to Pitto - Rayner to Sturt
2) Rayner to Sturt - McCluggage to Neale.

jfitty

Quote from: Ringo on June 15, 2020, 02:32:52 PM
Awaiting Teams and really undecided whether to get Pitto for the cash grab.  Mcasey is my only rookie with a positive B/r of 34 so he is an emergency with slow burn.
Need to try and get McCluggage to Neale.

So 2 options me Think
1) Xeri to Pitto - Rayner to Sturt
2) Rayner to Sturt - McCluggage to Neale.

I reckon I'd be doing whatever you can to get Neale in Ringo, he's gone to another level again this year.

j959

Thinking ...

Jacobs --> Goldy
Birchall --> Rivers

Was dumb and went sideways Roberton to Birch for rd2 but the game seems to have passed him by, should've downgraded straight to Rivers  it was worried about rocking 4 rooks on field down back.

Goldy I'm thinking of foregoing Gawn this weird season...

RaisyDaisy

Going to give Houston and Wingard another week to prove themselves, otherwise they're gone next week

Will use this week to make sure I have all of the cash generation options, then next week I can sideways luxury underperforming prems

Noble to Pitto
Cavarra to Sturt

Mat0369

Quote from: EA100 on June 15, 2020, 12:30:04 PM

I'm a fan of Ridley. I started him last year after he had a huge pre-season and looked the goods. He was dropped after an average performance in round 1 and it burnt me a little. He had a really strong pre-season again this year and the temptation was there but I couldn't bring him in without sacrificing my structure. He was excellent again and if I had the funds I'd look at maybe trying to get him in. The risk is still there that he gets dropped after an average performance, but he seems like a perfect stepping stone.

tkringle

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on June 15, 2020, 02:49:49 PM
Going to give Houston and Wingard another week to prove themselves, otherwise they're gone next week

Will use this week to make sure I have all of the cash generation options, then next week I can sideways luxury underperforming prems

Noble to Pitto
Cavarra to Sturt

How are you swinging Noble to Pitto?