tkringle

Assuming Sturt misses a week I will be changing up my defensive line

- Houston to Haynes
- DZT to Rivers

Means I miss out on Cameron and Pitto

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: tkringle on June 15, 2020, 04:33:12 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on June 15, 2020, 02:49:49 PM
Going to give Houston and Wingard another week to prove themselves, otherwise they're gone next week

Will use this week to make sure I have all of the cash generation options, then next week I can sideways luxury underperforming prems

Noble to Pitto
Cavarra to Sturt

How are you swinging Noble to Pitto?

Noble out, Brander F6 to Def replacing Noble, Cameron R3 to F6 replacing Brander and Pitto in

It's effectively Cameron on field replacing Noble, whilst getting the cash gen from Pitto so I like it

Also means I can now loop Cameron and Sturt at F6 and have Brander/Starcevich/Rivers for D5&6 with McAsey D8

justaverage

Sturt not named on Freo's injury list

frenzy

All depends on Naismith selection this week. Only got Cavarra left to find a replacement for. Won't have a captain loop if i put Pitto at R3, so dunno.

oh_lol

Thinking Xerri to Pittonet.
Houston to either Howe, or maybe Ridley.

justaverage

Quote from: frenzy on June 16, 2020, 12:59:13 AM
All depends on Naismith selection this week. Only got Cavarra left to find a replacement for. Won't have a captain loop if i put Pitto at R3, so dunno.

Not returning this week

jvalles69

1st trade is Nic Nat to Pitto.  I'm 0-2 in my cash league, overall is out of the question.  Need advice on 2nd trade, options are as below:

1. Noble to Bailey Smith via DPP
2. Noble to Hunter Clark
3. Houston to Jelwood via DP
4. None of the above, bring in Sturt, Bennell or Goergiades for cash generation

IntegralX

Quote from: jvalles69 on June 16, 2020, 04:26:41 PM
1st trade is Nic Nat to Pitto.  I'm 0-2 in my cash league, overall is out of the question.  Need advice on 2nd trade, options are as below:

1. Noble to Bailey Smith via DPP
2. Noble to Hunter Clark
3. Houston to Jelwood via DP
4. None of the above, bring in Sturt, Bennell or Goergiades for cash generation

Considering the same....question, would you turn NN to Pittonet if you were 2-0 in your cash league/s?

FWIW I'd go Houston to a premo mid...I think cash gen is out of the question if you're playing for your league as 0-3 is probably a death sentence.

frenzy

Quote from: justaverage on June 16, 2020, 07:22:37 AM
Quote from: frenzy on June 16, 2020, 12:59:13 AM

Not returning this week

Gee you're on the ball, thanks bud. I missed Horse's presser.

jvalles69

Quotewould you turn NN to Pittonet if you were 2-0 in your cash league/s?

I think I still would, Nic Nat is playing even less game time, and if someone is going to score similarly and make cash I feel it's a no brainer...and i'd more than likely be in a better position for overall.  ::)

My opponent is also projected to score bigger than me, I haven't done terribly I've just caught some teams making the right captain choices or having the right rookies on field.

shaker

What is everyone's thought on Dusty pretty vague from the club just saying sore ribs , ribs can be painfull for a long time even if it is only bruising can remember Pendles some years back battled on with sore ribs and it affected his scoring badly for 3 or 4 weeks ......trade his fat ass out or keep ? I'm thinking with all the trades this year of getting in someone who's going to make some $$.

Mat0369

I was going to hold him but with bonus trades I can see the merit in trading him.

I was thinking maybe Gaff but I'm short, even if I trade Noble to Pittonet instead of McAsey. Maybe I bring in a cheaper forward premo instead? It will all depend on the rest of my side

MontyJnr

I want to sideways Dusty, but I feel it's more important to get whichever you don't have of Pittonet, Cameron, Rivers, Bennell or Sturt instead. I can reach all these targets through sideways trading a non-playing rookie, so there isn't much benefit pulling the trigger on Dusty this week unless it can really set something up for me next week i feel.

LordSneeze

Quote from: shaker on June 18, 2020, 02:13:13 PM
What is everyone's thought on Dusty pretty vague from the club just saying sore ribs , ribs can be painfull for a long time even if it is only bruising can remember Pendles some years back battled on with sore ribs and it affected his scoring badly for 3 or 4 weeks ......trade his fat ass out or keep ? I'm thinking with all the trades this year of getting in someone who's going to make some $$.

Im Considering trading, need to see the teams before making the decision. If I need to bring a rookie in then ill do that over trading him, or downgrade him and upgrade someone next week.

IntegralX

Quote from: MontyJnr on June 18, 2020, 03:33:46 PM
I want to sideways Dusty, but I feel it's more important to get whichever you don't have of Pittonet, Cameron, Rivers, Bennell or Sturt instead. I can reach all these targets through sideways trading a non-playing rookie, so there isn't much benefit pulling the trigger on Dusty this week unless it can really set something up for me next week i feel.

Ngl I wouldn't mind Sturt missing another week...