2020 Player X v Player y

Started by Ringo, December 31, 2019, 03:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samsturmfels

Quote from: Ingram on July 23, 2020, 11:57:32 PM
Realised Simpkin could be a late out so. mihht
Id love to know before tomorrow nights game so i could switch him with Whitfield into the mids

Ingram

Quote from: Samsturmfels on July 24, 2020, 12:00:59 AM
Quote from: Ingram on July 23, 2020, 11:57:32 PM
Realised Simpkin could be a late out so. mihht
Id love to know before tomorrow nights game so i could switch him with Whitfield into the mids

Haha yes I'm doing the same is what I was trying to say.

SilverLion

Wanderer

Quote from: SilverLion on July 24, 2020, 11:31:27 AM
Quote from: SilverLion on July 22, 2020, 07:45:25 PM
Sicily + Whitfield vs. Doedee + Taylor Adams
Sicily BE 28, Whitfield BE 67, Doedee BE 28, Adams BE 108
You can wait on Adams because his price won't go up too much.
Sicily and Whitfield most likely to be top 6 in their positions and their price will go up.
The other option is to go Whitfield and Doedee and save 90k, then get Sicily after his round 10 bye.

North Melbournes Finest

Coniglio 500k
Zorko 487k
Martin 469k
Sicily 520k
Ridley 515k
Crisp 485k

I think Martin is my least favourite of those guys, but what about the other guys, which would you rather?  Looking at Zorkos last 16 scores last year he didn’t score below 85 and tonned up 12 times.

Edit - Sorry he had a 61 in there.

Samsturmfels

Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on July 24, 2020, 01:02:07 PM
Coniglio 500k
Zorko 487k
Martin 469k
Sicily 520k
Ridley 515k
Crisp 485k

I think Martin is my least favourite of those guys, but what about the other guys, which would you rather?  Looking at Zorkos last 16 scores last year he didn’t score below 85 and tonned up 12 times.

I'd go Sicily or Cogs. 4/5 of his last scores have been over 113. Although as a Coniglio owner I'm hoping he is beginning to find some form .

Wanderer

Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on July 24, 2020, 01:02:07 PM
Coniglio 500k
Zorko 487k
Martin 469k
Sicily 520k
Ridley 515k
Crisp 485k

If you don't care about his upcoming bye, then I would go Sicily because he will be the most likely to finish in the top 6 of his position out of that bunch. I also like Ridley for the fact that he has no byes and could finish in the top 6-8 defenders.

North Melbournes Finest

Thanks for your advice guys. I’m starting to like Coniglio. He has some stinkers but he’s very unlikely to be tagged with the other GWS Jets, he never has to face up against De Boer. I also think that this is a year where you should look for guys that are priced well below their potential, not when they’re at their price high for what they can produce. Like Stewart and Duncan are upcoming guys who will be well priced below their actual average. Think I’ll go with Nigs.

duff100au

HoleMeal

crowls

Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on July 24, 2020, 02:49:53 PM
Thanks for your advice guys. I’m starting to like Coniglio. He has some stinkers but he’s very unlikely to be tagged with the other GWS Jets, he never has to face up against De Boer. I also think that this is a year where you should look for guys that are priced well below their potential, not when they’re at their price high for what they can produce. Like Stewart and Duncan are upcoming guys who will be well priced below their actual average. Think I’ll go with Nigs.
thought cogs was spending time up forward

crowls

Quote from: jvalles69 on July 23, 2020, 03:24:06 PM
ROB or English

Don't say Gawn...I'm resigned to not having him or getting him in later if the opportunity arrises, but I must get Pitto out.

Leaning towards ROB as I don't think English has a great game tonight and the extra money lets me make another upgrade.
hope you went ROB jv

jfitty

How about Mayes vs Simpson?

tommy10

timtim

I know diff positions but Mitch Georgiades or Will Day?