Round 18 trades

Started by Sabretooth Tigers, September 15, 2020, 03:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabretooth Tigers

:(

Docherty       out for       Greaves.                        can loophole Grieves and Rivers at D6.
Woodcock      out for       Brayshaw  or  Walters     depending on selection carnage.
Best of luck to those still alive in finals or going for the 50k.

;)

Ingram

Docherty to Acres or Liam Ryan

jfitty

I've been cooked for a few weeks, so trading Docherty to Simpson for one last hurrah :'(

shaker

Only one trade left with Docherty , Coniglio , J Martin so it looks like I won't field a full premo team unless Cogs and Martin get a game but cant count Martin as a premo more like a bad trade decision  :P

Rusty00

1 trade left, which will be on Docherty, unless Witherden gets a game and then it will be on Shuey.

Barrass is an interesting option that I would never have thought I would consider. 3 game average of 120+, and up against North this week. Would prefer to hold the trade until later in the round though.

Hazza09

I have 2 trades and am sweating on my GF match up as my opponent doesnt have Docherty!
What are the chances of that!!

I have 25K in the bank:

I am thinking the following trades:

Docherty - Sholl / Greaves
Wingard - Neale / Lyons

or

Docherty - Rich
Wingard - Walters

All depends how my match ups go in the first 4 matches.

I also have Riccardi at F7 and if he doesnt play i could always loophole Wingard and go

Docherty - Greeves
Riccardi - Greenwood

crowls

1 trade left, won 2 of 5 semis last week.    Nearly all of them because of bloody doc.    Rivers and Sholl on the bench killed me. Teams playing suspect players gets my goat.   
Will try and wait for teams and see what my options are:   Glad the season has ended,  too bloody hard getting teams 1 day before game.

Wanderer

Quote from: crowls on September 15, 2020, 08:01:55 PM
1 trade left, won 2 of 5 semis last week.    Nearly all of them because of bloody doc.    Rivers and Sholl on the bench killed me. Teams playing suspect players gets my goat.   
Will try and wait for teams and see what my options are:   Glad the season has ended,  too bloody hard getting teams 1 day before game.

Yeah, this waiting for games the night before has been annoying to say the least

tommy10

Into the GF in my main league so thinking Doc to Z Williams and Shoenberg to either B Crouch/Sheed