The Rookies Thread 2020

Started by RaisyDaisy, December 29, 2019, 10:36:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaker

Quote from: Ringo on July 11, 2020, 09:31:04 AM
Only issue with Day and Simpson is Clarko and Scott who seeem to have no trouble dropping kids, Remember Constable from last year,  A little hard with rookies this year with price rises after 2 games.
In saying that still thinking of getting both for cash.
Clarko also said that McEvoy was staying down back and Ceglar was No1 ruck that has changed in the last 2 games ask the people that got Ceglar believing him a 43 and a 53 , Clarko was angry with his defence so steering clear of Day he may play again next week but think his JS is shaky.

Ingram

Scott said Simpson and players like him will be crucial soon with the compressed games. I'm sure Gary needs a rest at some stage too and now a few soft tissue issues.

Lock him in.

IntegralX

Day and Simpson lock them in boys were done here for the week.

sidvicious

Next week might have too many choices for bubble boys. What order would you rank these guys. couldn't find the poll option unless I started a new thread.

Rankine ?
simpson 112
day 92
atu 55
warner ?
stephens ?
mcpherson ?

Samsturmfels

Quote from: sidvicious on July 11, 2020, 12:15:59 PM
Next week might have too many choices for bubble boys. What order would you rank these guys. couldn't find the poll option unless I started a new thread.

Rankine ?
simpson 112
day 92
atu 55
warner ?
stephens ?
mcpherson ?
1. Simpson
2. Day
Based on them scoring well this week. The other guys we haven't seen yet.

Mat0369

Hayden Young has injured his ankle. That's a fun time considering I have him on the field

crowls

Quote from: Mat0369 on July 11, 2020, 02:15:27 PM
Hayden Young has injured his ankle. That's a fun time considering I have him on the field
Sorry for you mat, be nice to go a round with no injuries in first quarter to on field players,   

kilbluff1985

prob gonna go mcpherson instead of day i guess

mcpherson doesnt have clarko as coach and easier to keep a spot at adelaide

IntegralX

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on July 11, 2020, 05:12:42 PM
prob gonna go mcpherson instead of day i guess

mcpherson doesnt have clarko as coach and easier to keep a spot at adelaide

76 from 9 touches isn’t exactly sustainable though.

tkringle

Simpson and Rankine look to be the two to get

Thewizz71

Quote from: tkringle on July 11, 2020, 11:38:28 PM
Simpson and Rankine look to be the two to get

Prob just Simpson for me. Need to get Gawn in asap

Dolan

Simpson absolutely yes. Much more cautious when it comes to Rankine, his consistency is going to be all over the place imo. He is one of those players that sucks you in with moments of brilliance. No way he will kick 3 goals each week to boost score. Just as likely to get 30 next week as another good score. With so many rookies coming through think hard before picking.

Edit: Don”t get me wrong, looks to be a gun player that every club would love to have but not sold on being a SuperCoach gun.

Mat0369

I'd take Rankine over Day. Day is about 30k more on the starting price and would have shakier JS. Right now it's Simpson and Day double down for Young and Taylor. Starc holds on yet again

bkimm32

Quote from: sidvicious on July 11, 2020, 12:15:59 PM

Rankine ?
simpson 112
day 92
atu 55
warner ?
stephens ?
mcpherson ?
2 round price rises annoy anyone else?

_wato

I’m also happy to wait a week on Rankine.

Simpson is a must given the role he played. Still wanting to go one up one down next week and grab Whitfield.

Will be looking at breakevens and projected cash rises.