WXV Official Trade Confirmation 2019

Started by Purple 77, August 29, 2019, 08:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fanTCfool

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 01, 2019, 08:34:22 PM
New York trade: Isaac Heeney + Alex Sexton + NAT 22
Toronto trade: Jacob Hopper + James Harmes + Thomas Cole

With a heavy heart I farewell Heeney, but this just shows that no one player is bigger than the club

Hopper, Harmes and Heeney all averaged the same, but Heeney as a forward and with multiple proven years is worth more than 1 of them, so Nat 22 makes up the difference making it a 2 for 2 deal - Sexton and Cole depth swap

FTC to confirm

Confirmed. Strong attachment to both Hopper & Hames Jarmes, so it really hurts to see them go. However, with some of the names expected to lose forward status this offseason, I really needed the strong forward option. Pick 22 is pretty handy to finally get a chance picking somewhat early in a draft. Oh, and the key piece, Alex Sexton. This man is literally Sex and Tons. What more could you want.

Purple 77

Berlin trade: Michael Hibberd
Toronto trade: Allen Christensen

Swapping of position depth. But, losing a part of my soul. More on that later!

fanTCfool

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 01, 2019, 09:36:21 PM
Berlin trade: Michael Hibberd
Toronto trade: Allen Christensen

Swapping of position depth. But, losing a part of my soul. More on that later!

Confirmed. I pay my respects to an original brewer. A best 22 depth defender was necessary, scoring is what it is.

RaisyDaisy

New York trade: Brodie Smith + NAT 77
Berlin trade: NAT 7 + NAT 40

Purps to confirm

Purple 77

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 01, 2019, 11:02:48 PM
New York trade: Brodie Smith + NAT 77
Berlin trade: NAT 7 + NAT 40

Purps to confirm

Confirmed. Stoked to land Pick 77, the rest are just steak-knives.

Holz

Dublin Trade: Pick 23
Dillos Trade: Cale Hooker + Pick 61

Reason adding to Belfasts depth

iZander

Quote from: Holz on September 02, 2019, 11:32:45 PM
Dublin Trade: Pick 23
Dillos Trade: Cale Hooker + Pick 61

Reason adding to Belfasts depth
Confirmed, doesnt fit my age profile and i think my defense has alot of depth

Boomz

Pacific Trade: Peter Ladhams + Billy Frampton + Brayden Ham + Ethan Hughes + NAT 47
Tokyo Trade: Harry Perryman + Tom McCartin + NAT 15 + NAT 62

Needed Ladhams as back up for Lycett. Perryman showed his potential this year but I think Hughes will be good cover for him. UTM to confirm.

upthemaidens

Quote from: Boomz on September 03, 2019, 12:58:20 PM
Pacific Trade: Peter Ladhams + Billy Frampton + Brayden Ham + Ethan Hughes + NAT 47
Tokyo Trade: Harry Perryman + Tom McCartin + NAT 15 + NAT 62

Needed Ladhams as back up for Lycett. Perryman showed his potential this year but I think Hughes will be good cover for him. UTM to confirm.
Confirm.   Sad to see Ladhams/Frampton go, but helps with team balance and happy to gamble in the draft.

LF

London Trade: Josh Bruce
New Dehli Trade: Jack Newnes

We need some playing mid depth and have plenty of forwards so basic position swap

kilbluff1985

Quote from: LF on September 03, 2019, 11:47:46 PM
London Trade: Josh Bruce
New Dehli Trade: Jack Newnes

We need some playing mid depth and have plenty of forwards so basic position swap

confirmed

yep position swap

DazBurg

PNL trade: Nicholas Shipley, Pick 2 + Pick 21
New Delhi trade: Steele Sidebottom, Shane Savage + Robbie Gray

Reposting this one KB has spoken with other coach’s so happy to go ahead again

kilbluff1985

Quote from: DazBurg on September 04, 2019, 11:04:32 PM
PNL trade: Nicholas Shipley, Pick 2 + Pick 21
New Delhi trade: Steele Sidebottom, Shane Savage + Robbie Gray

Reposting this one KB has spoken with other coach’s so happy to go ahead again

confirmed

kilbluff1985

Beijing Thunder gives Darcy MacPherson
New Delhi Tigers gives Scott Pendlebury

move suits both clubs, Beijing pushing for a flag and us doing a mini rebuild

we now have 4 good young mids and pick 2 pending approval

we got offered picks for pendles but a player is better for our cap

toga to confirm

Koop

Church on the board! It's a doozy too!

Christchurch trade: National Draft Pick #1 + National Draft Pick #20 + National Draft Pick #38 + Connor McFadyen

Seoul trade: Brandon Parfitt + Cameron Zurhaar + Brandon Matera + Cameron McCarthy + National Draft Pick #11

Reasoning: While I am aware that N1 is a commodity that carries a lot of weight, and some might have questions about me NOT trading for a certified gun with the pick, my issues stem deeper than a simple #1 for player fix. I have over a million in cap to make up already due to forced retirements and delistings. This deal gives me a great deal of flexibility to turn other assets into options that I like without having those restrictions in place.

Brandon Parfitt's only issue is his injury history. He was a prime junior ballwinner and has midfield scope once the Geelong old boys retire. He's averaged 80+ uninjured twice already as a forward and has only just turned 21. Huge potential for the Saints not just next year but for the next 10.

Zurhaar averaged 65 and kicked 26 goals this year at the same age. While he still is plagued by inconsistency given his relative inexperience, he hit the ton 3 times, which shows a ceiling that has me optimistic for future growth. Both players slot into my best 15 easily. His average was brought down by 5 scores under 40, which I expect to fade over time.

McCarthy + Matera for McFadyen is just a cap swap and can be ignored in other coaches weighting of the trade. Despite his high position (cough meow) I'm not sure I rate him as a top 30 pick currently, and getting those 2 in return gave me an extra 300k or so in cap, as well as 2 options that should play the majority of 2020.

I have an awful team with an average playing age approaching 30, this secures me 3 (including #11) pieces of the future.

JB to confirm.