WXV Official Trade Confirmation 2019

Started by Purple 77, August 29, 2019, 08:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple 77

Trade Period 2 is OPEN

Rules:
- Where previously this was strictly 1 for 1, 2 for 2 movements etc, you now have some flexibility! Provided that you STAY WITHIN THE CAP AT ALL TIMES, your list size can be between 44-46, allowing you to do 1 for 2 or 2 for 1 deals, etc.
- If started the trade period below the cap, then you are only permitted to do trades that increase or maintain your overall salary cap.
- You are permitted FOUR LIST MOVEMENTS. A list movement is defined as the trading out of a player. If you trade 1 player and get 2 back, this counts as 1 movement for you, and 2 movements for the other team.
- On-trading a player ALSO counts as a list movement. If I trade Cale Morton for Jimmy Toumpas, then Jimmy Toumpas for Jordan Gysberts, I haven't made one list movement, I've made two (1 for trading out Morton, 1 for trading out Toumpas). Again, movements are defined as the trading out of a player.
- I rule on all trades in this period (except for ones I'm involved in). These decisions are final.
- Trade Period closes at 11.59.59pm AEDST January 31st.

Remember, all discussion goes in the confab thread. If you have any questions, PM me, or direct them there :)

JBs-Hawks

Tokyo needs mids, Seoul needs forwards so a nice simple one.

Seoul trade: Isaac Smith

Tokyo trade: Charlie Dixon

Boomz

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 10, 2019, 08:12:09 PM
Tokyo needs mids, Seoul needs forwards so a nice simple one.

Seoul trade: Isaac Smith

Tokyo trade: Charlie Dixon

Confirmed. As above.

Holz

Dublin Trade: Cale Hooker
Berlin Trade: Allen Christenson

Need fwd bench cover after losing mchenry.

Purple 77

Quote from: Holz on December 30, 2019, 09:31:09 AM
Dublin Trade: Cale Hooker
Berlin Trade: Allen Christenson

Need fwd bench cover after losing mchenry.

Confirmed

Need def cover after losing rance :( hopefully hooker can recover from a delayed pre season and score OK

fanTCfool

Toronto trade: Tom Hawkins + Mason Redman
Moscow trade: Ryan Burton + Sam Weideman

Looking for a boost to our defenders and willing to take a hit in the forward line to do it. I love Redman but see Burton as an improvement, with Weideman a speculative future option.

Jukertorp to confirm.

Jukes

Quote from: fanTCfool on February 01, 2020, 12:45:03 AM
Toronto trade: Tom Hawkins + Mason Redman
Moscow trade: Ryan Burton + Sam Weideman

Looking for a boost to our defenders and willing to take a hit in the forward line to do it. I love Redman but see Burton as an improvement, with Weideman a speculative future option.

Jukertorp to confirm.

Confirmed