Purple 77

Quote from: Holz on August 31, 2019, 04:21:02 PM
Dublin Trade: Elliot Himmelburg + Nat 41 + Nat 77
Dublin Receive: Brandon Starcevich + Nat 52 + Nat 58

Berlin Trade: Brandon Starcevich+ Nat 52
Berlin Receive: Nat 40 + Nat 41

New York Trade: Nat 40 + Nat 58
New York Receive: Elliot Himmelburg+ Nat 77

Reason i rate himmels equal to starc but i have plenty of fwds and need defensive depth. decent drop off from 40 to 50s but i need to dump spuds like keefe and brown.

Confirmed.

GL didn't get back to me within the 1 minute I allowed for, so he didn't warn me against trading Starcevich, in the case he's a star in the making.

RaisyDaisy

New York trade: Martin Frederick
Tokyo trade: Zac Smith

Frederick hasn't debuted for Port yet but that didn't stop them from extending his contract - he's a very flashy player and could be anything

There's every chance Smith gets delisted and not picked up elsewhere but because I have Fort/Sav already it's a risk worth taking

Boomz to confirm

Boomz

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 31, 2019, 07:22:30 PM
New York trade: Martin Frederick
Tokyo trade: Zac Smith

Frederick hasn't debuted for Port yet but that didn't stop them from extending his contract - he's a very flashy player and could be anything

There's every chance Smith gets delisted and not picked up elsewhere but because I have Fort/Sav already it's a risk worth taking

Boomz to confirm

Confirmed. Was keen on Frederick last draft and Smith is too far down the pecking order.

Toga

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 29, 2019, 09:10:07 PM
New York trade: Ed Phillips
Beijing trade: Sam Switkowski

Just swapping mid depth for fwd depth

Toga to confirm

Confirmed

Purple 77

Berlin trade: Nat Fyfe, Jack Viney, Oskar Baker + Pick 41
Rio de Janeiro trade: Patrick Cripps + Pick 33

:'(

So, my core belief is that, so long as I have 2 super premos, I can compete via topping up. I'm buying 3 more years of that luxury, and that comes at price.

Fyfe matches Cripps output. Viney makes up for the age difference, and Baker and pick upgrade is steak knives.

PB to confirm.

PowerBug

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 01, 2019, 12:03:13 AM
Berlin trade: Nat Fyfe, Jack Viney, Oskar Baker + Pick 41
Rio de Janeiro trade: Patrick Cripps + Pick 34

:'(

So, my core belief is that, so long as I have 2 super premos, I can compete via topping up. I'm buying 3 more years of that luxury, and that comes at price.

Fyfe matches Cripps output. Viney makes up for the age difference, and Baker and pick upgrade is steak knives.

PB to confirm.
Other than I think I just have/had 33 and not 34, confirm.

We’ll see what happens, Viney helps with the mid depth which I was lacking.

DazBurg

PNL trade: pick 2, + pick 21 + Nick Shipley
NDT trade: Steele Sidebottom + Shane Savage + Robbie Gray

KB continues his mini rebuild while at PNL we have done the draft enough now time to get involved and make PNL great again

NDT to confirm

kilbluff1985

Quote from: DazBurg on September 01, 2019, 02:38:31 PM
PNL trade: pick 2, + pick 21 + Nick Shipley
NDT trade: Steele Sidebottom + Shane Savage + Robbie Gray

KB continues his mini rebuild while at PNL we have done the draft enough now time to get involved and make PNL great again

NDT to confirm

confirmed get 2 picks and shipley was in the mix for gws alot this year so think he might turn into something

Purple 77

Berlin trade: Michael Walters, Pick 15, Pick 33 + Pick 34
Tokyo trade: Bayley Fritsch, Sam Powell-Pepper, Will Hoskin-Elliott + Pick 7

I have a problem at Berlin. I don't have a lot of prospects between the 21-26 age bracket, and I don't have depth. Trading Michael Walters allows me to address this somewhat. All of those guys averaged 75 or less, yes, but a couple could kick on.

I get my depth, Tokyo get their premo forward whilst still having plenty of forward depth.

PowerBug

Rio trades: Jaeger O'Meara and NAT 51
Toronto trades: Matthew Kreuzer, Andrew Phillips, and NAT 36

I didn't expect to lose TWO of my big 4 mids this trade period, but here we are... the rucks might bring some security. Excited for Phillips to be de-listed and Sam Jacobs or Paddy Ryder to sign there but that's the risk of going early. FTC to confirm.

fanTCfool

Quote from: PowerBug on September 01, 2019, 08:24:56 PM
Rio trades: Jaeger O'Meara and NAT 51
Toronto trades: Matthew Kreuzer, Andrew Phillips, and NAT 36

I didn't expect to lose TWO of my big 4 mids this trade period, but here we are... the rucks might bring some security. Excited for Phillips to be de-listed and Sam Jacobs or Paddy Ryder to sign there but that's the risk of going early. FTC to confirm.

Confirmed. I love big Kreuz, but as is well documented, he becomes excess due to the Rowan Marshall effect. It was a logical move to Rio, who already have Tom De Koning waiting for his time. In return, I grab a reasonably young midfielder, who hopefully has his best ahead of him. Pick swap to balance.

RaisyDaisy

New York trade: Isaac Heeney + Alex Sexton + NAT 22
Toronto trade: Jacob Hopper + James Harmes + Thomas Cole

With a heavy heart I farewell Heeney, but this just shows that no one player is bigger than the club

Hopper, Harmes and Heeney all averaged the same, but Heeney as a forward and with multiple proven years is worth more than 1 of them, so Nat 22 makes up the difference making it a 2 for 2 deal - Sexton and Cole depth swap

FTC to confirm

RaisyDaisy

New York trade: Jacob Hopper + NAT 3
Buenos Aires trade: Caleb Daniel + Tom Doedee

Hopper and Daniel should average the same, but Caleb as a defender makes him worth more. We think Doedee is probably worth around Pick 5-7, coming off a knee reco too so moving up to Pick 3 makes up for the Caleb DEF status

iZ to confirm

Boomz

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 01, 2019, 08:11:52 PM
Berlin trade: Michael Walters, Pick 15, Pick 33 + Pick 34
Tokyo trade: Bayley Fritsch, Sam Powell-Pepper, Will Hoskin-Elliott + Pick 7

I have a problem at Berlin. I don't have a lot of prospects between the 21-26 age bracket, and I don't have depth. Trading Michael Walters allows me to address this somewhat. All of those guys averaged 75 or less, yes, but a couple could kick on.

I get my depth, Tokyo get their premo forward whilst still having plenty of forward depth.

Confirmed. Need to make some progress and depth will only get me so far. Walters will be a big boost for my fwd line and the picks are handy. Sad to finally let Berlin have Fritsch after stealing him in the draft

iZander

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 01, 2019, 08:36:45 PM
New York trade: Jacob Hopper + NAT 3
Buenos Aires trade: Caleb Daniel + Tom Doedee

Hopper and Daniel should average the same, but Caleb as a defender makes him worth more. We think Doedee is probably worth around Pick 5-7, coming off a knee reco too so moving up to Pick 3 makes up for the Caleb DEF status

iZ to confirm
Love these 2 but I have heaps of defenders, confirmed