Comments on the AFL Fantasy Site

Started by Ringo, March 15, 2019, 08:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Football Factory

Is there anything else i can whinge about  ;D can't help it it's in my blood  :-X

Moona

Ok, 3 rounds in and maybe im missing something, but both the app on android and the website are horrendous.

Teams that I select aren't appearing as the teams I've selected during the rounds after complete lockout. I really have no idea on what my opponents teams are, and who their captains are.

When I look at my team in team view, it is completely different to the team I see in Matchup View. Captains, VC's and E's are completely different for MY team, let alone who I'll playing.

HTF am i supposed to try and understand where I'm sitting going into each game.

I am I missing something or is AFL Fantasy completey F#^ked up this year

missmagic

ive deactivated my account just now,i agree with some of the things mentioned not being good,but i was willing to put up with most,what i wont put up with is that i cant check all my leagues,i just joined every league thats settings i liked,i dont even know how many,last week i checked them & knew for sure it wasnt all of them,this week some others are listed & several from last week are not

so i tried to search them & cant do that,so whats the use of playing if you cant keep up with progress in leagues?simple solution,deactivate account & im done with afl fantasy

to be honest since playing ultimate footy i really cant be bothered with the other 3 inferior comps,i only play them to be in leagues with friends & for a greater variety of players,so this is no great loss,kudos to supercoach this year for making its site much more user friendly