Comments on the AFL Fantasy Site

Started by Ringo, March 15, 2019, 08:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Quote from: Football Factory on March 23, 2019, 11:10:05 AM
Doesn't look like they have history of your team anymore, traders(Warnie) said it might be added later on, can't see it?

I'm assuming a rankings page for overall and leagues will pop up after round 1 ? can't see anything at the moment.

Might be my last year doing AF, whole thing is just rooted.
Yep not user friendly at all. This flipping cards is BS.

Cost me to leave Balta on field.

Just worked out by clicking on Leagues in the drop down you can see the match ups.

Can see my live ranking though up the Top.

Only reason for doing AF to keep all three going.

And agree with FF that should have rolling lock out Rd 1 only like RDT.

Football Factory

Quote from: Ringo on March 23, 2019, 01:03:18 PM
Quote from: Football Factory on March 23, 2019, 11:10:05 AM
Doesn't look like they have history of your team anymore, traders(Warnie) said it might be added later on, can't see it?

I'm assuming a rankings page for overall and leagues will pop up after round 1 ? can't see anything at the moment.

Might be my last year doing AF, whole thing is just rooted.
Yep not user friendly at all. This flipping cards is BS.

Cost me to leave Balta on field.

Just worked out by clicking on Leagues in the drop down you can see the match ups.

Can see my live ranking though up the Top.

Only reason for doing AF to keep all three going.

And agree with FF that should have rolling lock out Rd 1 only like RDT.

I hate rolling lockout for the whole round but for round 1 i think it's a good idea .. Supercoach has it the whole year yeah ?

Yep it's got the live ranking up top but i like to look at the leader boards .. especially for the leagues

Grazz

Is DT only rolling lockout for round 1, I thought it was for the season like SC.  :-[
I too wouldn't mind seeing AF do it for the whole of the first round.
Never been a fan of having it the whole season, hurts to many coaches
who have to work, playing sport etc. I know it's popular with alot though.

Football Factory

Quote from: Grazz on March 23, 2019, 11:53:46 PM
Is DT only rolling lockout for round 1, I thought it was for the season like SC.  :-[

Only round 1 i think .. they have rolling lockouts for Thursday games though, full lockout Friday.

Mat0369

DT is, AF isn't. AF I think is only up until Friday games on a Thursday

Grazz

Quote from: Football Factory on March 23, 2019, 11:58:19 PM

Only round 1 i think .. they have rolling lockouts for Thursday games though, full lockout Friday.
Ah ok cheers mate, obviously heard it wrong.

Football Factory

who have to work, playing sport etc.
I know it's popular with alot though.

This is why i don't play SC

Mat0369

Quote from: Football Factory on March 24, 2019, 12:01:02 AM

RDT held a poll on twitter and rolling lockout won so they have done it for the season. With Thursday games it's almost a necessity now.

Grazz

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 24, 2019, 12:06:47 AM

RDT held a poll on twitter and rolling lockout won so they have done it for the season. With Thursday games it's almost a necessity now.

Yeh it was on Twitter that I saw it I reckon, the choice to have it won convincingly didn't it.  :(

Mat0369

Quote from: Grazz on March 24, 2019, 12:10:55 AM
Yeh it was on Twitter that I saw it I reckon, the choice to have it won convincingly didn't it.  :(

Think it was 70% v 30%. I had to go back to check because I couldn't figure out if it was rolling lockout or not

Grazz

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 24, 2019, 12:25:38 AM

Think it was 70% v 30%. I had to go back to check because I couldn't figure out if it was rolling lockout or not

Yeh that sounds about right. Cheers mate.

j959

Quote from: Grazz on March 24, 2019, 12:44:08 AM
Quote from: Mat0369 on March 24, 2019, 12:25:38 AM

Yeh that sounds about right. Cheers mate.
It is rolling lock-out for RDT the whole season - saw the announcements and Dunny of Dreamteam Talk & SCC sites confirmed it on Friday in his "Friday Scramble" article ...

Football Factory

Oh well, guess ill have to get with the times, it's a bit annoying as i like to go out and watch the footy and don't want to think about it on the weekend. I don't like to live on the computer looking for late outs and using the loophole all the time. Sorry Grazz i didn't know they had rolling lockout all the time.

Football Factory

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 24, 2019, 12:06:47 AM

I was happy to make the effort for Thursday games, not keen on all the time though. I guess it's not Real Dream Team anymore. They will have 40 trades next year after having a poll  :D   :-X

Football Factory

who have to work, playing sport etc.
I know it's popular with alot though.

That and the fact you don't know who will score what until the SC honchos have had a few beers and added on some extras  :-X