Comments on the AFL Fantasy Site

Started by Ringo, March 15, 2019, 08:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Just wondering whether it is just me or is everybody upset at the AFL Fantasy Site this year.

hate the idea you have to flip cards, at this stage unable to move players to correct pricing order like last year.

Not very user friendly at all.

Gigantor

fanTCfool

Football Factory

It's terrible, i wouldn't bother with it but i have a lot of leagues i run each year.

It gets worse every year, bunch of amateurs.

Sportsdeck showers all over it

HappyDEZ

Well if they set out to make every one of the most basic features a fantasy coach wants & turn them into a cumbersome, unnecessary frustration they have done exceedingly well.

Football Factory

Quote from: HappyDEZ on March 15, 2019, 12:04:46 PM
Well if they set out to make every one of the most basic features a fantasy coach wants & turn them into a cumbersome, unnecessary frustration they have done exceedingly well.

;D

Grazz

Quote from: HappyDEZ on March 15, 2019, 12:04:46 PM

Amen to that. ;)

Football Factory

They have had months to put players faces on all players as well but they can't be stuffed.

Grazz

Quote from: Football Factory on March 16, 2019, 01:55:26 PM
They have had months to put players faces on all players as well but they can't be stuffed.

Particularly frustrating for me, if I can't see your face I find it hard to trust ya.  :(
I have issues.  :'(

Football Factory

Quote from: Grazz on March 16, 2019, 03:37:35 PM
Quote from: Football Factory on March 16, 2019, 01:55:26 PM

Particularly frustrating for me, if I can't see your face I find it hard to trust ya.  :(
I have issues.  :'(

lol .. they have no soul

Thunderbolts

Hmmm with so many leagues i'm in does anyone know how to view them all?

Doesn't seem to be a scroll bar to scroll down so you can choose one of the others after the initial list is showing or where it show's switch leagues isn't actually active (can't click on it)

Football Factory

Quote from: Thunderbolts on March 22, 2019, 05:58:58 PM
Hmmm with so many leagues i'm in does anyone know how to view them all?

Doesn't seem to be a scroll bar to scroll down so you can choose one of the others after the initial list is showing or where it show's switch leagues isn't actually active (can't click on it)

I don't need to scroll down because i only have 10 leagues but i do have a bar to scroll down with if i needed to.

Football Factory

Surprised AF don't have a rolling lockout for round 1

Football Factory

Doesn't look like they have history of your team anymore, traders(Warnie) said it might be added later on, can't see it?

I'm assuming a rankings page for overall and leagues will pop up after round 1 ? can't see anything at the moment.

Might be my last year doing AF, whole thing is just rooted.

nrich102