2018 Off Season (list changes and trade rumours)

Started by Ricochet, August 29, 2018, 06:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-09-25/adelaide-onballer-set-to-sign-on-for-2019

QuoteADELAIDE midfielder Cam Ellis-Yolmen is set to extend his stay at West Lakes, closing in on a new agreement for 2019.

AFL.com.au understands the 25-year-old midfielder is in the midst of discussions about a fresh deal.

Playing 15 games this season, Ellis-Yolmen bounced back strongly from a 2017 campaign ruined by a pre-season ACL reconstruction.

R.Griffen

Quote from: Ricochet on September 25, 2018, 08:33:30 PM

QuoteADELAIDE midfielder Cam Ellis-Yolmen is set to extend his stay at West Lakes, closing in on a new agreement for 2019.

AFL.com.au understands the 25-year-old midfielder is in the midst of discussions about a fresh deal.

Playing 15 games this season, Ellis-Yolmen bounced back strongly from a 2017 campaign ruined by a pre-season ACL reconstruction.

I genuinely thought he was gone. Makes me think Crouch could be gone now. CEY isn’t best 22 in a fit crows side

TomK

Quote from: R.Griffen on September 25, 2018, 10:12:59 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on September 25, 2018, 08:33:30 PM

I genuinely thought he was gone. Makes me think Crouch could be gone now. CEY isn’t best 22 in a fit crows side
I too thought he'd leave for greater opportunities, but happy to keep him on as depth. I don't see Brad going anywhere though, I don't blame him for being frustrated with his groin and the management of it but we've appointed Steve Saunders to the performance staff for this exact reason, that along with his brother here, I just can't see it. Not surprised other clubs are asking the question though.

Ringo

Ricochet

Ricochet

Dallas Willsmore, Jonathan O’Rourke and Kurt Heatherley have all been delisted by Hawthorn.

RaisyDaisy

Not sure if this one was mentioned

Tom Bugg
Lochie Filipovic
Mitch King
Pat McKenna
Cam Pederson

All delisted

RaisyDaisy

Gigantor

jvalles69

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 26, 2018, 12:34:39 PM
Not sure if this one was mentioned

Tom Bugg
Lochie Filipovic
Mitch King
Pat McKenna
Cam Pederson

All delisted

Could he be an option for us at West Coast? ???

elephants

Quote from: Gigantor on September 26, 2018, 12:44:43 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 26, 2018, 12:39:24 PM
Rory Lobb has met with WCE

Would much rather Lobb than Roughie or Hickey

Word is Lobb is on about 700k at GWS. I believe in Hickey tbh, could do a job for half the price. Just needs a chance in a club with C U L T U R E

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: elephants on September 26, 2018, 03:47:59 PM

Word is Lobb is on about 700k at GWS. I believe in Hickey tbh, could do a job for half the price. Just needs a chance in a club with C U L T U R E

Yeah I wouldn't mind Hickey either - when fit he is good enough to play his role, and Vards as backup should be enough to get us through until NN returns

Rough I don't want at all

Not sure how we can afford Lobb. If Gaff leaves, then just pay Lycett more and retain him

elephants

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 26, 2018, 03:57:49 PM
Quote from: elephants on September 26, 2018, 03:47:59 PM

Yeah I wouldn't mind Hickey either - when fit he is good enough to play his role, and Vards as backup should be enough to get us through until NN returns

Rough I don't want at all

Not sure how we can afford Lobb. If Gaff leaves, then just pay Lycett more and retain him

As far as I'm concerned Lycetts management burnt a lot of bridges when they leaked that he was heading for Port on the eve of our qualifying final against the Pies. Bye Slyce

kilbluff1985

enzedder

Quote from: Ricochet on September 26, 2018, 10:59:59 AM
Dean Kent has requested a trade. St Kilda have offered 3 years

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/melbourne-s-dean-kent-wants-to-be-a-saint-20180925-p505zp.html
Dean Who?
63 games in 6 years. Yawn.
Hamstring troubles. Quick. Been there with Freeman. OK.
Career best season averageof 16 possies. Lovely.
Saints want him.
SOLD!
Kent and Hanners at the Saints = finals in 2019. Maybe not.
Who needs to rid themselves of muppets, the Saints will offer them 3-5 years.