2018 Off Season (list changes and trade rumours)

Started by Ricochet, August 29, 2018, 06:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

Quote from: shaker on November 20, 2018, 12:27:33 PM
Maverick Weller set to join the Tiges

Would most people say Miles > Weller ?? So surely just depth

elephants

Quote from: SydneyRox on November 20, 2018, 12:56:17 PM
Quote from: shaker on November 20, 2018, 12:27:33 PM
Maverick Weller set to join the Tiges

Would most people say Miles > Weller ?? So surely just depth

Different roles. Weller a pressure fwd, Miles a small inside mid. But probably just depth all the same.

RaisyDaisy

SilverLion

Corey Wagner set to join brother Josh at Melbourne.

elephants

Purple 77

Wagner was pretty decent at Casey this year.

Glad to see we're keeping the Casey connection strong. That's Tim Smith, Dec Keilty, Bayley Fritsch and now Corey Wagner  :)

RaisyDaisy

shaker

The Tiges have offered a lifeline to talented WA teenager Sydney Stack with an invitation for him to train with them till March 15 which he then could join the Tiges list under new rookie rules that's of course if the AFL says yes , he was overlooked in last weeks drafts so WA guys any info about him ? as I know nothing about him.

Nige

Quote from: shaker on November 27, 2018, 12:11:03 PM
The Tiges have offered a lifeline to talented WA teenager Sydney Stack with an invitation for him to train with them till March 15 which he then could join the Tiges list under new rookie rules that's of course if the AFL says yes , he was overlooked in last weeks drafts so WA guys any info about him ? as I know nothing about him.
One of the most stiff to not get drafted at all.

Has good talent/ability and being in the sytem and training like an AFL footballer might do him some good.

elephants

Wish the Eagles did this. Has all the talent in the world just needs to get his head screwed on properly

PowerBug

You could say with that pick up the Tigers list is...... stacked ;D

shaker

Quote from: elephants on November 27, 2018, 12:43:42 PM

Wish the Eagles did this. Has all the talent in the world just needs to get his head screwed on properly
Ok so looking at the replies he might be a bit of a loose canon that could do with some mentoring so with guys like Edwards Rioli and of course Cotchin who I really rate as a mentor he might be worth the effort  :)

SilverLion

Zac Clarke officially joins Essendon.

Mumford officially joins GWS.