WXV Awards Night 2018

Started by Levi434, July 26, 2018, 12:09:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellopplz

The song was glorious! Same as Nige, after the first two lines I started singing to the tune ;D.

Awesome stuff Purps and doing a great job with these so far Levi! Can't wait for the rest :O.

Levi434

Awards Night this Thursday! Can you believe?

Levi434

SUPERLATIVES!

I'm sure this is just a joke

Question 13: Which coach makes the worst trade offers?
1 Vote: Daz
1 Vote: JB
1 Vote: meow
1 Vote: Ringo
1 Vote: Toga
2 Votes: HP
2 Votes: Jay
3 Votes: Torpedo 10
7 Votes: UpTheMaidens

Winner is... UTM with 7 votes! Congratulations UTM!

Interesting Answers:
"I'm fairly sure I'm one of the worst, the attachment to my players is too strong for any price I can get"

"UTM is known for his love of trading. Sends out QUALITY offers all the time, fkn Jay always thwarts him though. Me. They get accepted and I get raped. Repeatedly."

"HP & Daz, but in a way that made you like them even more."

"Torp, your guy averages 40 more and is 5 years younger, how about i add in Dunn and you add in your first rounder."

"upthemaidens. Still yet to receive an offer where I'm not giving up 20ppg in average, 6 years in age and job security."

"Toga. it's like he's trying to trade us a turd for $1,000,000"

"upthemaidens is 110% the biggest culprit here."

"UTM and Jay, by the length of the Flemington straight"

Levi434

SUPERLATIVES!

I flowering wish

Question 14: Most likely to make being a WXV Coach their full time job?
1 Vote: raisydaisy
1 Vote: levi
1 Vote: golions
1 Vote: edgelord
4 Votes: purple 77
9 Votes: holz

Winner is... Holz with 9 votes! Congratulations WXV 2018 Runner-Up!

Interesting Answers:
"Holz â€" after playing on the wing for so many years, it’s all fitting that he’d become a full time scrub at World XVs"

"Purps without a doubt, just waiting on the sponsorship"

"GL - he takes it way too seriously"

"Certainly not Nigel or even Purps, they're slacking off lately. Holz will find a way. He's all about the $$"

"Holz and that does not need any further explanation. If you do, you haven't been paying attention for years."

"Holz, because it's quite apparent that WXV is the most meaningful thing in his life"

"Adamant actually seem capable of running an actual franchise and handles things pretty well. Does graphics, PR, management. All while maintaining that edge."

"Who else - Purps! Levi a close second."

"RD, when you write enough essays around here, surely you start getting paid for them eventually?"

"Holz because WXV seems to be his be all and end all in life."

Levi434

SUPERLATIVES!

I like getting my ear chewed

Question 15: Most likely to chew with their mouth open?
1 Vote: elephants
1 Vote: GL
1 Vote: iZander
1 Vote: JB
1 Vote: Nige
1 Vote: Purple 77
1 Vote: Toga
2 Votes: meow meow
2 Votes: RaisyDaisy
2 Votes: Torpedo 10
3 Votes: Holz

Winner is... Holz with 3 votes! Congratulations Holz!

Interesting Answers:
"UTM is known for his love of proper table manners so can't be him. Probably Holz. He can chew properly, he just chooses not to. Would it kill you to use then and than correctly, you cow?"

"elephants - not most likely. He does."

"Purple as he digests the demons efforts"

"meow, just to stir the pot"

"Nige â€" hard to eat shower without doing so, and the WXV footy gods ensure he eats plenty of it."

"JBs-Hawks comes across as a massive bogan."

"There's no way Toga doesn't do this."

"RD. No reason, just seems like an open mouth chewer"

Levi434

SUPERLATIVES!

It's actually me so hard ahah

Question 16: Who would spend the most time on their hair?
1 Vote: vnniy
1 Vote: majorlezar
1 Vote: FL
1 Vote: hloz
1 Vote: Bomoz
1 Vote: aronkrik
2 Votes: Rnigo
2 Votes: moew
2 Votes: Goilons
2 Votes: Liev343
3 Votes: Tgoa

Winner is... Toga with 3 votes! Congratulations toga!

Interesting Answers:
"Meow Meow - Im still not sure he's not a highly advanced Cat Species from other planet."

"I just have an overwhelming gut instinct that Toges has a mullet, so I’ll go him"

"jeez i have no clue what kind of question is this?, hahha umm you levi for asking"

"GoLions as he wants to always be the best looking one"

"UTM is known for his natural, rugged, handsome good looks and doesn't need to do much to be perfection. Davos didn't get to be such a ladies man without putting some time and effort into his appearance."

"Toga - If he wins the Premiership I can see him dyeing his hair electric blue and spiking it. Make it look like lightning to go with the Thunder." (RIP the dream)

"Holz seems like someone who puts a high value on his image, so I'm sure he spends a lot of time on his hair"

"It's always the one you least expect when it comes to things like this. Logic would say it's a quiet one, but the answer has to be Levi."

"Ringo. The man has style and it's undeniable and I don't blame him "

"Boomz, that's why he's barely active around here."

"meow meow. Adult cats spend about 50 percent of their waking hours grooming themselves."

RaisyDaisy

LOL these are so good!

Quote from: GoLions on August 18, 2018, 04:19:40 PM
The person answering "UTM is known..." for every question is my hero

I'm getting a laugh out of this too now haha  ;D - I'm pretty sure I know who it is as well (UTM probably thinks it's me but it's not)

iZander

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 20, 2018, 04:55:56 PM
LOL these are so good!

I'm getting a laugh out of this too now haha  ;D - I'm pretty sure I know who it is as well (UTM probably thinks it's me but it's not)

"UTM is known for his love of trading. Sends out QUALITY offers all the time, fkn Jay always thwarts him though. Me. They get accepted and I get raped. Repeatedly."

I wonder who :P

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: iZander on August 20, 2018, 04:59:57 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 20, 2018, 04:55:56 PM
LOL these are so good!

I wonder who :P

You see, that's the obvious answer - but perhaps it's someone else who is trying to convince us it's him?

"Thwart" has been used more than once now too lol

Purple 77

These are getting funnier!  ;D ;D

Levi434

Chapter 1

(In case you can't read because the font is too small, you can drag them to a new tab.)

Purple 77

Levi434

SUPERLATIVES!

Lol nun o yas

Question 17: Coach you’d be scared to introduce to your parents?
1 Vote: Adamant
1 Vote: Elephants
1 Vote: Holz
1 Vote: HP
1 Vote: Levi
1 Vote: Daz
2 Votes: Boomz
2 Votes: RaisyDaisy
3 Votes: upthemaidens
4 Votes: meow meow

Winner is... meow meow with 4 votes! Congratulations meow!

Interesting Answers:
"Boomz, because he'd never show up!"

"Boomz - He's talked to my missus and cousin before, will never make it beyond them now."

"UTM is known for his love of trading his own parents for the parents of others. My family is big enough already.'

"LOL RD - because he laughs out loud very loudly, a lot"

"HP and Daz - You got to watch out for the Nice Guys."

"Ringo. I would be deeply concerned about what conclusions my parents would draw if I brought an 81 year old man into my house as a 'friend'."

"meow, I dunno what it is...but I feel like he could turn them all against me."

"Ada. too edgy 4 me"

"My mother wouldn't approve of the fact I even associate myself with someone like meow meow."

Levi434

SUPERLATIVES!

This was the most obvious one...

Question 18: Most likely to star in their own reality show?
1 Vote: UTM
1 Vote: Nige
1 Vote: Torp
1 Vote: Rico
1 Vote: GoLions
1 Vote: Edgelord
2 Votes: RD
2 Votes: Jukes
4 Votes: meow
5 Votes: Levi
5 Votes: Holz

Winner is... Holz and Levi with 5 votes! Congratulations Legends!

Interesting Answers:
"Ada and RD as a couple on a reality TV show would be must watch."

"RaisyDaisy â€" his self declarations at owning people in smack talk whilst doing it is born for TV."

"Obvoius choice Levi434 as who else could come up with these questions"

"UTM is unkown to most, and absolute man of mystery and it would be fascinating to see how such an inspiration goes about his daily life."

"If we had an WXV version of the Real World, I'd love to watch it with: Meow, Levi, Holz, Nige, Torpy, Rico, GL and Jukes. Bound to be an electric cast. If it has to be an individual, with all the stuff Levi is doing, wouldn't put it past him to start his own reality show to start promoting Worlds more."

"Holz! That's what you get for being a dual champ!"

"Reading the WXVs board, you'd be forgiven for thinking you'd stumbled into the Holz show. It's a bit like Keeping Up With The Kardashians where you follow all the drama with Holz usually at the centre of it."

"meow. love causing a bit of draaaaaaaaaaaaaama"

"Holz because everything has to revolve around him."

Levi434

SUPERLATIVES!

How did this happen?

Question 19: Most gullible coach?
27 Votes: Torp

Winner is... Torp with 27 votes! Congratulations Mate!

Interesting Answers:
"Levi, for thinking I answer any of these seriously."

"Hellopplz - Just too nice and trusting of all these other devious coaches."

"Whoever has Weitering. UTM wouldn't fall for that shower"

"feel it has to be Dave, dogged the boys moved on and ended back up down bottom of ladder"

"I don’t know why I thought of iZander. Probably because of his gullibility in believing players will get defence status, and providing shower calls as a consequence. "

"Holz. The guy just does not have any concept of sarcasm whatsoever."

"iZander â€" I believed bennels few games at the end of last year meant he would be fit and firing for this year."

"Half the flowerin comp. Nige, RD, UTM, Daz, Torp, Ringo, take your pick."

"Torp. poor kid, he's still young stop corrupting him"

"I once told Torp that they took the word gullible out of the dictionary, so he went and grabbed one, opened it up, located the word and was like "...um, no they didn't?"