Main Menu

Introduce yourself

Started by MissPies, March 25, 2010, 02:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Welcome ronl Great to have another fossil on the site. Nice Country around Byron really love it. (Have you joined the lifestyle at Nimbin.) Have you tried Muoi's Feast restaurant in Byron.  Owned and run by a relative of my daughter in law.
I celebrate our 40th Wedding anniversary next year so a little behind you.
Enjoy the site and agree SC is addictive but this site helps.

Grazz

Heya ronl, was a good read learning more about you. Sounds like you've had a very interesting life mate. I don't blame you for putting surfing on the back burner for awhile with all the shark sightings (How lucky was Mick Fanning). Fantasy Footy is certainly addictive has had me hooked for the best part of a decade although years like this make you consider going cold turkey lol but i doubt i could walk away now. Nice part of the world you live in.As Ringo said good to have another fossil around the place. Thanks for sharing mate and a belated welcome to FF. ;)

T Dog

Welcome ronl. Enjoy this madhouse. Fossils rule.  ;D

ronl

Thanks for the warm but belated welcome, fellas.  I think this is my fifth year, or maybe sixth...anyway...yes, it is a lot of fun, although at times, in a masochistic sort of way. But right now there are more important fish to fry, gotta finish off my backline by
finally getting rid of poor Brodie, then bringing in McDonald and Kelly.  That finishes things for the year, hopefully, or at least until the next injury crisis.

nas

Quote from: T Dog on July 23, 2015, 02:26:35 PM
Welcome ronl. Enjoy this madhouse. Fossils rule.  ;D

+1 Welcome

fanTCfool

Bumped into this thread, and figured I might as well complete the original template whilst I am here;
What I love most  about Footy: Anything but the green vest & deliberate out of bounds
Favourite  player: Enjoy idolising/backing a young blue every year;
2013: Curnow
2014: Bell
2015: Cripps
Most Disliked Player: Anyone who talks up their 'metres gained'
If you could change one  thing about the rules what would it be: Tom Mitchell cannot start as the sub, or just straight up abolish the green vest
What do you like most about  FanFooty: The banter, alongside the elation and deflation as the scores tick over throughout each match.

Grazz

Welcome to FF Ryan, hope you enjoy it and are with us for some time mate. ;)

Big Mac

welcome to the forum mate

fanTCfool

Quote from: Grazz on August 10, 2015, 09:56:53 PM

Quote from: Big  Mac on August 10, 2015, 09:57:02 PM

Thanks fellas, been solely on the in-game chat side of FF previously, but can already feel that the forums are more my style.

Grazz

Quote from: fanTCfool on August 10, 2015, 10:05:15 PM
Quote from: Grazz on August 10, 2015, 09:56:53 PM

Quote from: Big  Mac on August 10, 2015, 09:57:02 PM

Thanks fellas, been solely on the in-game chat side of FF previously, but can already feel that the forums are more my style.

Good to hear mate, the over whelming majority of members are great people i'm sure in time you'll feel as i do about them.

Spite

Welcome Ryan, try not to spend toooo much time here ;)

Nige

Quote from: Spite on August 10, 2015, 10:50:11 PM
Or do, and watch yourself slowly devolve and go crazy like the rest of us.  :P

Hellopplz

Please guys, don't scare him away too fast ;). Save the honours for me >:D.

And welcome to the forum Ryan, hope your stay will be banter filled :D.

Grazz

Quote from: Nige on August 11, 2015, 12:24:46 AM
Quote from: Spite on August 10, 2015, 10:50:11 PM
Or do, and watch yourself slowly devolve and go crazy like the rest of us.  :P

A little bit of crazy in everyone is a healthy thing I reckon haha, ive gotta believe that don't I.

Dudge

Welcome to the site Ryan