Introduce yourself

Started by MissPies, March 25, 2010, 02:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

Welcome to the mad house

T Dog

Footy fantasy over schooling works Ryan, so enjoy the lifestyle   ;D

Ringo

Welcome to the site Ryan -  Enjoy and trust you find your feet.  We were all novices once and sometimes I think I still am.

R.Griffen

Might aswell introduce myself since i've never done this since joining ff in 2010

What I love most  about Footy: The Vest and Garry Ablett
Favourite player: Ryan Griffen, Dayne Zorko, Hayden Balla, Ryan Crowley
Most Disliked Player: Joel Selwood
If you could change one  thing about the rules what would it be: 5 on the bench and a sub
What do you like most about FanFooty: Forum Drafts and XVI/V/AXVIII games

Capper

Welcome NAthan and Ryan

You are now one of us

one of us

one of us

Grazz

A belated welcome Griff.  ;)

Dudge

Hellopplz

Quote from: Capper on August 11, 2015, 12:32:13 PM
one of us

one of us

one of us

No idea how you can like Balla and Crowley RG! Only Freo supporters would like them :P.

Grazz

Quote from: fanTCfool on August 11, 2015, 06:10:20 PM
Big thanks to all for such a warm welcome, I can ensure you all of the following:

-There will be some Bold and/or Italics in each post
- Will chip in with my fair share, if not more, of banter
- Will make sure the more important things come first - fear not, school will not interfere with Fantasy!

Looking forward to shaking of rookie status and becoming a forum lock as soon as possible.

Good onya mate, all the best to you.

Big Mac

Big thanks to all for such a warm welcome, I can ensure you all of the following:

- Will make sure the more important things come first - fear not, school will not interfere with Fantasy!

Looking forward to shaking of rookie status and becoming a forum lock as soon as possible.

Fantasy > school

Grazz

Quote from: Big  Mac on August 11, 2015, 07:31:40 PM

Fantasy > school

Should be a school subject, flower home economics. :P

T Dog

PowerBug

One of my maths teachers at school got his students to do DT. Best teacher ever. I think that was 4 years ago now wow, I feel old :'(

Grazz

Quote from: PowerBug on August 11, 2015, 07:41:26 PM
One of my maths teachers at school got his students to do DT. Best teacher ever. I think that was 4 years ago now wow, I feel old :'(

Yep they're the teachers you want. ;)

T Dog

Quote from: fanTCfool on August 11, 2015, 08:18:27 PM
Pretty sure that managing a Fantasy Team is an acceptable form of Business Management for an Assignment.
Financial Problems, Dealing with Adversity & Planning for the Future - It's got it all!

Get through the next few years then the Doctorate. "Fantasy impacts on the real world"  By the time you are 25 you will have a pile of letters after your name.  8)  and a floppy hat to wear