Main Menu

Introduce yourself

Started by MissPies, March 25, 2010, 02:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPies

G'day everyone. Thought I would start this thread to build a community within a community :) We all love footy (obviously) so I figured it would be nice to just get to know each other a little better, nothing toooo personal. Do not need to know the colour of your undies or anything lol.

What I love most about Footy: The suspense of who is going to be announced to play that week, watching those guys look yummy in tight shorts hahah. And just the pure skill and athleticism involved to make a player become great! And of course the all in brawls woot.
Favourite player: Shane OBree
Most Disliked Player: Gary Ablett JNR his ugly head gets bigger every year.
If you could change one thing about the rules what would it be: Bring back the umpires in white shirts hats and flags YEAH! and allow umpires to check replay if in doubt especially in finals.
What do you like most about FanFooty: The time and effort m0nty puts into player stats that link up with every part of the site. And his blogs, although i am not yet fully accustomed to his 'nuff nuff' jargon ..what does that mean anyway?

PS. M0nty would you be so kind as to make this a sticky please :)

Big Lance

Hi, My name is Dave and uh, I, like to party.

MissPies

Favourite  player:
Most Disliked Player:
If you could change one  thing about the rules what would it be:
What do you like most about  FanFooty:

Made it into a copy paste template :)

Big Lance

My name is Rod im a stuntman   

What I love most  about Footy: Watching the Hawks win
Favourite  player: Big Lance, Dermie
Most Disliked Player: Hmmm, Roughhead when kicking for goal
If you could change one  thing about the rules what would it be: Holding the ball for 1st person in
What do you like most about  FanFooty: Conversing with other passionate supportors

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: Big Lance on March 25, 2010, 03:00:53 PM
My name is Rod im a stuntman   

Quote from: MissPies on March 25, 2010, 02:40:40 PM
What I love most  about Footy: is the interchanges
Favourite  player: Luke Hodge
Most Disliked Player: LLoyd closely followed by Q lynch
If you could change one  thing about the rules what would it be: Introducing the 9 pointer
What do you like most about  FanFooty: The Arguments
Made it into a copy paste template :)

MissPies

RobsOverAchievers

36 is not that old.. my wife is 30, your'e only as old as you feel :)

Prospector_1

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on March 25, 2010, 03:25:16 PM
36 is not that old.. my wife is 30, your'e only as old as the man / woman you feel :)

RobsOverAchievers

nas

Note you put the man first there prossy?  ???

RobsOverAchievers

Lol i just got it that was funny, prospector if the mderator job doesnt work, i am sure the bounce after tonight's performance will be looking for new material and comedians :P

MissPies

Quote from: Prospector_1 on March 25, 2010, 03:30:48 PM
Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on March 25, 2010, 03:25:16 PM
36 is not that old.. my wife is 30, your'e only as old as the man / woman you feel :)

omfg..then I must be 51...my man is 51 lol

AndyJ

What I love most  about Footy: Sitting in the MCC members and looking down my nose at all the plebs :P .. seriously tho, Goin' to the football with friends/family and sharing taunts with opposition fans :)
Favourite  player: Paul Chapman
Most Disliked Player: .. Really have to cut it to just one? .. umm.. Sam Mitchell. No, Didak.. yeah hes scum.
If you could change one  thing about the rules what would it be: ELIMINATING the free kick for a push in the back when running someone down from behind.
What do you like most about  FanFooty:  One stop shop for all things dt/sc. Good community atmosphere and the podcast!

MissPies

Quote from: AndyJ on March 26, 2010, 10:04:26 AM
What I love most  about Footy: Sitting in the MCC members and looking down my nose at all the plebs :P .. seriously tho, Goin' to the football with friends/family and sharing taunts with opposition fans :)
Favourite  player: Paul Chapman
Most Disliked Player: .. Really have to cut it to just one? .. umm.. Sam Mitchell. No, Didak.. yeah hes scum.
If you could change one  thing about the rules what would it be: ELIMINATING the free kick for a push in the back when running someone down from behind.
What do you like most about  FanFooty:  One stop shop for all things dt/sc. Good community atmosphere and the podcast!

Gday Andy Welcome to FF :)

ossie85

What I love most about Footy: What's not to love?
Favourite  player: Pendles and Presti
Most Disliked Player: Akermanis
If you could change one thing about the rules what would it be: The 15m rule for marks should count if you kick to the opposition dammit!
What do you like most about FanFooty: That it is a forum about fantasy football?  ???