ARCHIVE 2017

Started by LordSneeze, March 20, 2017, 06:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordSneeze

Quote from: Ringo on September 06, 2017, 09:32:58 PM
Quote from: LordSneeze on September 06, 2017, 09:22:59 PM
Quote from: Ringo on September 06, 2017, 09:10:26 PM
Thank You for all your work on this LS.  Great work but just remember do not jeopardise work to keep the weekly updates going.  Sure most will agree that we can wait for the write ups.
Thanks all.
I dont write during work as thats not right, will never do that. Most is done at lunch/evening, but when its too busy i just need down time.
Did not mean to give the impression you used work time as that was not my intention. So to clarify as you have said due to work pressures at times you just need to chill and I am sure we all respect that and are willing to let the write ups go when required. Do not let pressures build up to the extent that it effects work is what I am trying to say.
Yeah i know mate. Work always comes first, then life, then hobbies.
Its the same with the profiles, when ij have time ill write them, but never jeopardise work or life.

PowerBug

So.....

Teams Competition - 2nd
KO Competition - 3rd (Beaten by 19 points over two weeks)
FF Medal Leaderboard - 2nd (By half a fricken point!!!)
Overall Points - 2nd
Div 2 League - 2nd
Div 2 Finals - Champion! (By 12 points)

I do feel sorry for $Blues, we were actually matched up in 3 league finals this year, and our 12 point difference meant I got up in all 3 of them :o

Nice season LS, looking forward to 2018 :)

Frankfaust

Quote from: PowerBug on September 06, 2017, 10:22:02 PM
So.....

Teams Competition - 2nd
KO Competition - 3rd (Beaten by 19 points over two weeks)
FF Medal Leaderboard - 2nd (By half a fricken point!!!)
Overall Points - 2nd
Div 2 League - 2nd
Div 2 Finals - Champion! (By 12 points)

I do feel sorry for $Blues, we were actually matched up in 3 league finals this year, and our 12 point difference meant I got up in all 3 of them :o

Nice season LS, looking forward to 2018 :)

^ All good PB. I won 2 comps - first time ever. I'm pleased to have done ok this year. Congrats to you for winning.

axe9

another great year LS fantastic write ups and side mini comps... looking forward to next year bring it on, go bombers