Trust The Process

Started by Mat0369, February 04, 2017, 07:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AaronKirk

Newman will make more cash than Stewart and could be an on field defensive option. It is a solid trade.

Rusty00

Quote from: AaronKirk on April 10, 2017, 11:28:13 PM
Newman will make more cash than Stewart and could be an on field defensive option. It is a solid trade.
Agree. I think Newman is a must have.

Mat0369

I reckon he is must have as well but if Williamson is pretty good next week he is another for me to look at. If Newman keeps scoring the way he is he will skyrocket so I think I'll go with you guys and make the trade.

Mat0369

First thing

Score for the week, 2277 which is good for 1st overall for the round and has spiked me to 15 on the season.

I ended up making one trade, Stewart>Newman which worked a treat.

My team looks like this

Doc, Simmo, Shaw, Marchbank, Newman, Otten (Macreadie, Hampton)
GOAT, Murph, Mitchell, Merrett, Pendles, Beams, Neale, Powell-Pepper (Barrett, Parfitt, Pickett)
Stef, Sandi (Cameron)
Macrae, Dahl, Steele, Hoskin-Elliott, Houston, Butler (Eddy, Hannan)

39k in the bank

I'm considering Williamson and Balic in this week for a cash grab.

fanTCfool

Massive week! My RDT side was spewing to have faced you this week Mat.

Mat0369

Quote from: fanTCfool on April 17, 2017, 09:00:39 PM
Massive week! My RDT side was spewing to have faced you this week Mat.

You were very unlucky. You probably would have beat over half the league this week as well.

Dudge

Wicked score mate, you're going great. Keep your eye on the ball, you're well in this.

Mat0369

So the only way was down after last week.

2252 and dropped to 23 overall. I ended up making the one trade, Macreadie to Willow. Considering there is only 2k between the two now I reckon it was a good trade.

My team looks like this

Doc, Simmo, Shaw, Marchbank, Hampton, Otten (Newman, Willow)
GOAT, Murph, Mitchell, Merrett, Pendles, Beams, Neale, Powell-Pepper (Barrett, Parfitt, Pickett)
Stef, Sandi (Cameron)
Macrae, Dahl, Steele, Hoskin-Elliott, Houston, Butler (Eddy, Hannan)

I'm looking at two trades this week. SPP and Hoskin-Elliott out for Fisher and a forward premium. I'm thinking Smith since I could use a R13 bye forward.

I can afford any player 622k and under.

Adamant

I like Isaac. He's just as good as Buddy while being in nearly a quarter of the teams. I'll be looking to bring him in next week myself.

Tom Lynch (Crows) is another option with the R13 bye but he probably doesn't have the same upside. Very consistent though.

Mat0369

Smith a couple years back was averaging 105 at the half way point of the year before dropping off. I think he should be good for a 95 so there is that.

There is also a round 12 mid that I keep looking at every season in DT but he falls away. He has opened up the season huge so now is the time to grab him if I do. The only reason I might hold off is Myers could probably hold the fort at M8 when he gets named.

Mat0369

Grabbed the POD in Duncan in the end. The fact Myers wasn't named this week probably made me lean that way.

Mat0369

2212 for the week and now up to 5 overall. I made a couple of mistakes this week which came back to bite me.

The team is now this

Doc, Simmo, Shaw, Marchbank, Hampton, Otten (Newman, Willow)
GOAT, Murph, Mitchell, Merrett, Pendles, Beams, Neale, Duncan (Barrett, Fisher, Pickett)
Stef, Sandi (Cameron)
Macrae, Dahl, Steele, Houston, Butler, Parfitt (Eddy, Hannan)

I'm looking at Parfitt to Parsons and the next trade will depend on BE. I'm thinking upgrade potentially but I may also need to look at a downgrade for cash with no one on the bubble in a fortnight.

nas

2212 for the week and now up to 5 overall. I made a couple of mistakes this week which came back to bite me.

Congrats.

Mat0369

Thanks, s**** about to get real.

Rusty00