Trust The Process

Started by Mat0369, February 04, 2017, 07:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamant

Not a good debut from Isaac for both of us. :( However it's a long season and 316 points can easily be made up from here. All it takes is jumping on a couple of sneaky uniques at the right time which I'm sure you're going to keep close to your chest.

The Rocky trade is going to be very crucial.

Mat0369

I have a couple of guys I'm looking at on every line. The byes are a pain in the ass this year.

Mat0369

Out: Rocky and Spudler
In: Heeney and Missy

Rusty00

Duncan looking great for you tonight! Is he a POD for you against the other top teams?

Mat0369

Yup. Huge POD as nobody has him. They all have Danger (apart from first) which will cancel it out.

I'm not sure who first traded in for Rocky. It could have been Danger. Hopefully it was Bont  :P

Mat0369

Mat0369

Score: 2392 Weekly Rank: 703 Overall Rank: 6

I was pretty happy on Friday night but there were some monster scores this week. Some of my opposition premiums had below average games watching them play but still scored half decently. My two trades were Missy and Heeney in for Rocky and Spudler. If Missy had kicked straight I would have loved that trade.

My team as it stands

Doc, Simmo, Shaw, Marchbank, Otten, Newmand (Willow, EVW)
Mitchell, Merrett, Duncan, Murphy, Sloane, Neale, Pendles, Steele (Barrett, Fisher, Pickett)
Stef, Sandi (Cameron)
Macrae, Dahl, Smith, Higgins, Heeney, Parsons (Hannan, Eddy)

I'll have a fiddle around with the teams and decide what to do. It's pretty obvious who I'm picking as my VC this week.

Mat0369

My team was crap over the bye. I made some really poor decisions. One that could cost me huge was my last weeks trades. I'm back to around 26ish and my team is looking like this prior to trades

Doc, Roberton, Simmo, Joey, Shaw, Newman (Schaz, Perryman)
Mitchell, Merrett, Duncan, Murphy, Pendles, Joel Selwood, Neale, Scott Selwood (Fisher, Cousins, Greenwood)
Stef, Ryder (Cameron)
Macrae, Buddy, Smith, Dahl, Missy, Heeney (Parsons, Eddy)

I can probably afford to hold Scooter and play Greenwood but the other option is grab Lloyd for him and Ryan for Fisher using Perryman. It leaves me with 5 trades and one upgrade needed. Newman>mid premium down the track is looking like a possibility if I go down that track.

Mat0369

So with Greenwood killing it I'm thinking of holding off Lloyd. Basically the plan would be I still make the 1 trade, Fisher>Rydan using Perryman. I then bench Scooter, field Perryman and grab Greenwood's score.

I think it will depend on Lloyd's B/E and if he is a must in terms of jumping on this week. Has anyone got the B/E's for Lloyd, Newman and Scooter?

Ringo

Jake Lloyd - 45
Newman - 62
Selwood - 64

Mat0369

Lloyd seems like a must this week. I might still make those trades and just bench Lloyd.

Mat0369

I've gone with 0 trades in the end for this week.

Mat0369

I went Scooter to JPK and Fisher to Witherden a fortnight ago. Eddy to Darcy my 1 trade last week. Team is now this

Doc, Simmo, Roberton, Joey, Shaw, Newman (Schaz, Perryman)
Mitchell, Merrett, Duncan, Murphy, Neale, Selwood, JPK, Pendles (Witherden, Greenwood, Cousins)
Stef, Ryder (Darcy)
Macrae, Dahl, Heeney, Buddy, Missy, Smith (Parsons, Cameron)

Peter