GoLions' RDT Diary 2017

Started by GoLions, January 26, 2017, 04:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Forward line not too bad. So I would wait. I am actually looking at getting in Wingard in Rd 10 and hoping he does not big this week to keep price below $500k. With Grays injury can see him spending more mid time like his last three weeks.

GoLions

Quote from: Ringo on May 09, 2017, 11:02:55 AM
Forward line not too bad. So I would wait. I am actually looking at getting in Wingard in Rd 10 and hoping he does not big this week to keep price below $500k. With Grays injury can see him spending more mid time like his last three weeks.
Yeah Wingard looks good, but I'd be worried that if Gray takes the week off after the bye and is fit after that, could see Wingard's scores drop...or he could continue to kill it haha

GoLions

Scored 2070 this week, wish I had Newman over Williamson! Hahaha

Also decided to hold off on Yeo, so that I could get Zerrett this week.

Will have a better idea of what trades to do once I hear what the dealio is with Rocky. Have a feeling I'll be holding him though. Williamson and SPS to Myers and Zerrett is probably the way to go though. Assuming that Treloar is back, if he isn't, then I guess I might trade SPP or McGrath instead of SPS. We'll see.

If Rocky is out for a while then he goes to Zerrett.

GoLions

I made a huge post a few days ago but internet died in the ass as I was writing it and I lost it.

TL;DR I can't even remember most of it. flowered for R11 though :)

Mat0369

You ain't the only one. I'm almost thinking it's better off to take the nut in R11 and live to fight through rounds 12 and 13.

GoLions

Quote from: Mat0369 on May 25, 2017, 05:12:27 PM
You ain't the only one. I'm almost thinking it's better off to take the nut in R11 and live to fight through rounds 12 and 13.
Haha, if Eddy could get back into the Port team next week then I'd be a chance at fielding 18 :P

Mat0369

Quote from: GoLions on May 25, 2017, 05:13:42 PM
Haha, if Eddy could get back into the Port team next week then I'd be a chance at fielding 18 :P

I might be in the same boat. It depends what I do with Sandi to an extent. Eddy's 25 probably doesn't make much of a difference though.

GoLions

Quote from: Mat0369 on May 25, 2017, 05:15:53 PM
Quote from: GoLions on May 25, 2017, 05:13:42 PM

I might be in the same boat. It depends what I do with Sandi to an extent. Eddy's 25 probably doesn't make much of a difference though.
His 68 would ;D

Don't have Sandi so that's a relief haha

Team before trades:

70k to play with

Mat0369

Balic>Greenwood and Marchbank to Tuohy/Pittard?

GoLions

Quote from: Mat0369 on May 25, 2017, 05:31:31 PM
Balic>Greenwood and Marchbank to Tuohy/Pittard?
Yeah, that's probably what I was leaning towards. Can also trade McGrath over Marchbank, but iirc Marchbank had a slightly worse BE.

Mat0369

And Marchbank has the R11 bye.

GoLions

flowerin Pittard.

Tank this week? :P

Went Fisher to Cousins. 180k remaining. Not sure if Scooter is worth it at his higher price in DT? That extra 50k spent on him is 50k he isn't going to make me. The only guys I can really trade to avoid donuts are Barrett, Berry, Newman, and Hunter.

Bolton is tempting and has a good bye, but his scoring has been crap. Is he still worth getting though with M/F DPP and the fact we won't need rookies as much after the byes?

Not sure if I want to go early on Scharenberg due to his injury history, price and his bye round. Tempting though, scored well last week.

Perryman was garbage last week, don't think he is worth getting just yet.

Ryan and Brown need to see if they get named, but both obviously not good byes. Bloody R13 aha.

Brodie I was all over before the season started, bit pricey and didn't score great, but will play through every week, so looking at him a week early too.

In terms of upgrade targets, Docherty is the main one in defence. Bye this week though, so no defence upgrades today.

Tmitch I need in the mids but didn't know what other downgrade I wanted to do last night, so that will have to wait until after his bye most likely. In a bit of trouble in the mids for R13, so either Dusty/Duncan/Jelwood/Scooter this week, or wait a week and get a R11 player such as ZZZZZZZZORKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Yeo is probably the main guy up forward. Maybe Higgins as well.

Idfk what to do haha.

Mat0369

I'm just looking at your side and trying to figure out how many upgrades you need etc. with your best team on the park.

Newman will be the only rookie in defense which is fine since he is scoring well. Myers and McGrath are the two in the midfield. Taranto and Greenwood are the two in the forward line. So that's a total of 5 upgrades left. How many trades do you have left?

In terms of trades I'd look at this with your two remaining. Hunter>Selwood and maybe Berry to Schaz. That gives you enough cash to grab one of Mitchell/Doc next week straight out for McGrath.

GoLions

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 02, 2017, 06:40:02 PM
I'm just looking at your side and trying to figure out how many upgrades you need etc. with your best team on the park.

Newman will be the only rookie in defense which is fine since he is scoring well. Myers and McGrath are the two in the midfield. Taranto and Greenwood are the two in the forward line. So that's a total of 5 upgrades left. How many trades do you have left?

In terms of trades I'd look at this with your two remaining. Hunter>Selwood and maybe Berry to Schaz. That gives you enough cash to grab one of Mitchell/Doc next week straight out for McGrath.
Haha, literally just made my trades after teams came out :p

Went Hunter to Duncan and Barrett to Bolton

Still have like 250k in the bank for next week so eh, hopefully Scooter doesn't kill it too much aha

Mat0369

With the way Barrett is scoring he could be handy through the byes. I'm thinking it might be worth holding him for R12 and 13. I'm also missing 75% of my midfield R13 so I probably need him  :P