GoLions' RDT Diary 2017

Started by GoLions, January 26, 2017, 04:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoLions

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 02, 2017, 06:57:45 PM
With the way Barrett is scoring he could be handy through the byes. I'm thinking it might be worth holding him for R12 and 13. I'm also missing 75% of my midfield R13 so I probably need him  :P
I'm expecting his scores to drop with Rocky back but we'll see i guess haha

Ringo

I agree on Barrett his last two scores of 80 and 87 without Rocky - Prior to that only one score prior to 70.

Mat0369

That was something I was looking at but do Brisbane protect Rocky with more time forward?

GoLions

Haven't updated in a few weeks, here is my team atm:

Only 7 trades left :'(

Have 201k in the bank doe. Need an F6, M8, and ideally Docherty in defence.

Thinking Stewart to Witherden this week as my downgrade. Will leave me with 405k or so in the bank.

SPP I want to hold another week, and Greenwood is going ok at F6 for now. So I could go Newman to Docherty this week? Will leave me with 5 trades and like 160k remaining. I do want TMitch though, so would I be better off going SPP to TMitch instead?

Liked the look of Deluca yesterday so he would be my planned downgrade for next week. Parsons to Deluca would make me another 150k...which would mean I might miss out on Docherty by about 10k next week :P

Basically if I go for Dochertyand TMitch, I finish my team with 1 trade remaining I reckon. If I keep Newman and go for a cheaper M8 such as Zorko/Jelly in a few, or Sloaney, then I should have like 4 remaining.

Yeo is my planned F6 upgrade FWIW, so he is probably set to drop a bit more in the next week or 2 as well providing he doesn't deliver a huge game this week.