Chappell-Hadlee 3 Match Series

Started by PowerBug, November 27, 2016, 08:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

So yeah Australia play New Zealand in ODIs now because why not?

Australia: Steve Smith (c), David Warner (vc), George Bailey, Hilton Cartwright, Pat Cummins, James Faulkner, Aaron Finch, Travis Head, Josh Hazlewood, Mitchell Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Mitchell Starc, Matthew Wade, Adam Zampa

New Zealand: Kane Williamson (c), Todd Astle, Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson, Martin Guptill, Colin de Grandhomme, Matt Henry, Tom Latham, Colin Munro, Jimmy Neesham, Henry Nicholls, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, BJ Watling.

Torpedo10

BB67th

Dumb useless series. How can we say test cricket is the priority when we stick a random 3 match ODI series (that wasn't required under the Future Tours Program mind you) right when our test players should be getting in some more red ball practice?

PowerBug

Quote from: BB67th on November 27, 2016, 09:55:01 PM
Dumb useless series. How can we say test cricket is the priority when we stick a random 3 match ODI series (that wasn't required under the Future Tours Program mind you) right when our test players should be getting in some more red ball practice?
Well in this case it would be pink ball practise but yeah I think I'm on that side too. Looking at the squads (in the OP now) there's Smith, Warner, Starc and Wade that will have to adjust from pink to white to pink. The first 3 should be fine but Wade should definitely be playing the pink ball shield round not these ODIs.

Bill Manspeaker

we won a toss!

Paddy Cummins is in  ;D

Jukes

That's one of the best welcome to country's I can remember seeing

Highlight of the game tbh

Bill Manspeaker

Bill Manspeaker

Bill Manspeaker

bowling card set up looks shower

why do they always mess with shower. let it be

fanTCfool

David also loves fishing around outside off stump

fanTCfool

Well if you like looking at arses in yellow pants watch George Bailey bat, stance looks horrid  :'(

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: fanTCfool on December 04, 2016, 04:05:47 PM
Well if you like looking at arses in yellow pants watch George Bailey bat, stance looks horrid  :'(
whadaya mean fanTC, nothing wrong with looking at asses in yellow pants

Levi434

Bill Manspeaker

right

so yeah we're 4 down... but that's with 2 chop ons (that could have easily missed the stumps), one sorta strangle I guess down the legside, and one of those run outs where the bowler just gets his hands on it

I mean, just an ounce of luck would be nice, but ah well

PowerBug

Yeah that wicket is unlucky :/ Trav Head to save the day :D