Chappell-Hadlee 3 Match Series

Started by PowerBug, November 27, 2016, 08:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaker

Quote from: PowerBug on February 02, 2017, 07:44:22 PM
Seriously, Sheffield Shield is more important than this crap. At least those players that are going to India could get a red ball game in before leaving... Why those going to India and not in the ODI squad aren't playing I have no idea (Swepson, Renshaw, Agar etc)

Also, you'd think that a ground that is in a country where it rains should have awesome drainage.

Exactly they all should be playing as much cricket and practicing as much as possible at home in conditions that are Indian like you can't tell me they can't produce something like Indian conditions here that is why we always fail over there and what are they doing playing one day stuff in Kiwi conditions  :o

PowerBug

Quote from: shaker on February 03, 2017, 01:25:31 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on February 02, 2017, 07:44:22 PM
Seriously, Sheffield Shield is more important than this crap. At least those players that are going to India could get a red ball game in before leaving... Why those going to India and not in the ODI squad aren't playing I have no idea (Swepson, Renshaw, Agar etc)

Also, you'd think that a ground that is in a country where it rains should have awesome drainage.

Exactly they all should be playing as much cricket and practicing as much as possible at home in conditions that are Indian like you can't tell me they can't produce something like Indian conditions here that is why we always fail over there and what are they doing playing one day stuff in Kiwi conditions  :o
Really the best options would've been for the squad to already be in India playing tour matches against Indian sides. But four matches are a thing of the past now so they should've been playing Shield.

shaker

They could replicate Indian conditions here and have the squad using it or playing tour matches there they could have sent another squad to NZ we have plenty of players just ask jukes , but no we will go over to India and get smashed because the conditions are so foreign for the players the CA will say cant understand why that happened  ::)

Bill Manspeaker

GoLions

We've done pretty well to restrict NZ throughout the middle overs, hopefully keep the pressure up in these last 10

PowerBug

Shaun Marsh started nice a quickly! :P 2 off 14 :o

Bill Manspeaker

Bill Manspeaker

are you flowerin serious? how do you not know if you hit that

Jukes

flowering hell Memeswell, such a scrub

Bill Manspeaker

shouldn't have taken that single end of last over

Jukes

Yet another fantastic ODI series wrapped up

And by "fantastic" I mean "horrible series in a dying and boring format"