Main Menu

Random St Kilda stuff

Started by Bill Manspeaker, December 19, 2015, 10:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Manspeaker

no idea where to put this so I just made a thread for any random stuff like this

http://m.saints.com.au/video/2015-12-18/saints-wars-lightsaber-battles

gold  ;D

Ziplock

enzedder

Good stuff.
The force is strong at the Saints.

Pkbaldy

Welcome to the Latest Member, SaintDagz who is obviously a Saints supporter. but.....

Date Registered: Today at 12:50:37 PM
Local Time:January 06, 2016, 04:46:00 PM
Last Active: Today at 12:50:38 PM

I wonder if he'll be back??

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Pkbaldy on January 06, 2016, 05:47:35 PM
Welcome to the Latest Member, SaintDagz who is obviously a Saints supporter. but.....

Date Registered: Today at 12:50:37 PM
Local Time:January 06, 2016, 04:46:00 PM
Last Active: Today at 12:50:38 PM

I wonder if he'll be back??

hope his 1 second stay was enjoyable ;D

Football Factory

Hey Sainters, any news on Roberton ? think he had an ankle injury? last I heard.

Thanks in advance  :)

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Football Factory on March 02, 2016, 07:55:48 PM
Hey Sainters, any news on Roberton ? think he had an ankle injury? last I heard.

I haven't heard a lot of news about Robbo but that could be a good thing. he had an ankle fusion back in 2014 (or 13 not 100% sure) which affected him that year, but he was great last year so no reason why he can't back that up this year! he's one of our better kicks so we need him to play as much as possible

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Football Factory on March 02, 2016, 07:55:48 PM

They said about a week ago, he's doubtful to play a NAB game, but he should be fine for round 1. I was looking for the link but I can't find it now... sorry mate.

Football Factory

Okay thanks B.Man, PK .. I think he hurt it in an intra club game and haven't heard a thing since, like you say no news is good news hopefully, normally AFL site is sniffing around with stuff like that.

Just curious as he's fairly important to my AXVIII DT team.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Football Factory on March 03, 2016, 10:04:35 AM
Okay thanks B.Man, PK .. I think he hurt it in an intra club game and haven't heard a thing since, like you say no news is good news hopefully, normally AFL site is sniffing around with stuff like that.

Yeah that's right. But it was written down as a 'rolled/sprained ankle'.So they'll just be putting him through a modified program until he's right to run fully on it. I expect he'll be ready for R1, Arizona should be fine :P

Pkbaldy

I'm just going to leave this here...

Nige

It took me a moment and then absolutely terrified me.  :o

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Pkbaldy on March 03, 2016, 10:53:45 AM

Yeah that's right. But it was written down as a 'rolled/sprained ankle'.So they'll just be putting him through a modified program until he's right to run fully on it. I expect he'll be ready for R1, Arizona should be fine :P

oh I didn't even know he rolled/sprained his ankle in the intra club haha. he's been named this week in our NAB team

Quote from: Pkbaldy on March 03, 2016, 10:56:27 AM
I'm just going to leave this here...

lmao, they actually look kinda normal but funny at the same time. big Lonie looks like a big teddy bear and little Paddy looks like one of those smart ass kids with short man syndrome

Football Factory

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on March 03, 2016, 01:46:12 PM
Quote from: Pkbaldy on March 03, 2016, 10:53:45 AM

oh I didn't even know he rolled/sprained his ankle in the intra club haha. he's been named this week in our NAB team

Good news, thanks again

Mat0369

Fox Footy is doing the round table. Dermie brought up the Saints have no stars apart from NRoo and Stevens (it gets better). David Kink pipes up with 'oh they have stars, Armitage and Stevens, Jack Stevens has one two best and fairest awards and no one knows who he is'

I don't know a Jack Stevens either