Random St Kilda stuff

Started by Bill Manspeaker, December 19, 2015, 10:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

Gotta make tough calls to get flags

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on May 04, 2016, 09:15:50 PM
no doubt mate but I can't see us trading a guy who the coaches gave a massive extension to

it was a tough call that got us Acres in the first place, trading McEvoy

Bill Manspeaker

enzedder

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on May 04, 2016, 09:32:00 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on May 04, 2016, 09:15:50 PM
no doubt mate but I can't see us trading a guy who the coaches gave a massive extension to

it was a tough call that got us Acres in the first place, trading McEvoy
Acres has had a huge month. Big bodied midfielder who can stand up in a tackle, shrug it off and run away.
Only way I'd be happy to trade him would be for Fyfe but wouldn't mind too much if we kept him. Looks to be a star of the future and with McCartin, Gresham, Billings, Newnes, Ross and coming along nicely the Saints are well placed to have another crack at it in the next few years.

RaisyDaisy

NRoo has officially stepped down as captain

Bill Manspeaker

well done again Jacky boy!

and a big congrats to Geary. certainly changed my opinion of you my good man! massive chance to take over the captaincy next year

Money Shot

can anyone explain to me why Armitage dropped from a 110 average to a 90 average last year? Is there any chance of him going 105+ this year?

I cant find any reason for it and thought you guys would have a better idea.

Nige

The 110 avg was a flash in the pan, I wouldn't expect much more than a 90 avg given the Saints have a lot of good young mids coming through and likely taking on bigger roles.

Not a Saints fan though so could be completely wrong.

Bill Manspeaker

yeah I reckon Nigeymon is just about spot on

Armo had an awesome break out year but I mean in honesty it was probably over due. not in that he didn't have the talent, but we had a pretty good midfield when he started out. he shouldered most of the load in 2015(?) and the stats show it

he has a bit more help in the midfield now so he doesn't need to do it by himself

I don't think he'll be fantasy relevant. not premium relevant anyway. should be pretty solid each week