AXV: TRADE DISCUSSION (2015/16)

Started by BB67th, August 19, 2015, 09:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Could have easily been Boomer on that list also

Memphistopheles

And NROO, and Boyd, and Smitch, and Walker and Duffield.

The Bears are going to have a few gaping holes in their team in a few years if they don't do something in the next few off-seasons.

Nige

Quote from: Memphistopheles on September 03, 2015, 04:07:35 PM
And NROO, and Boyd, and Smitch, and Walker and Duffield.

The Bears are going to have a few gaping holes in their team in a few years if they don't do something in the next few off-seasons.
Settle, we're only looking at this year.  :P

Quote from: Ricochet on September 03, 2015, 04:01:53 PM
Could have easily been Boomer on that list also
Eh, I think Boomer was always gonna go on, at least the BXVs coach in me was hoping and praying so.

Toga

Now that the season is over! Lots of depth for poorer teams that I am happy to move for cheap.

OUR PLAYERS

ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK: (Likely to delist or throw in to sweeten a deal)
T.Bugg, N.Smith, T.Chaplin, M.Dea, T.Logan, A.Moore, C.Moller, C.Knights, D.Armfield, Cl.Cameron, K.Hartigan, M.Newman, M.Duffy

ON THE TABLE: (Looking to trade this player for a fair deal)
R.Murphy, A.Rance, A.Mullett, C.O'Shea, S.Johnson, S.Thompson, A.Cooney, N.vanBerlo, M.Pyke, J.Giles, J.Schulz, D.Petrie, N.Gordon, J.Sicily, Ch.Cameron

COULD BE PERSUADED: (Would need a ripper deal to let these players go)
M.Priddis, B.Stanton, M.Murphy, J.McVeigh, L.Montagna, L.Dunstan, G.Horlin-Smith, T.Hunt, J.Bartel

UNTOUCHABLE: (Not available for trade no way no how)
B.Houli, H.Hartlett, P.Hanley, K.Tippett, T.Lynch, C.Dixon

DRAFT PICKS: (Draft picks available for trade)
All

TARGET PLAYERS
Defenders
Ruckmen

JBs-Hawks

On the trade table:

Def: M Jaensch (Adel), J Newnes (StK), T McKenzie (GC), S Mayes (Bris), C Hooker (Ess), M Broadbent (Port), S Butler (WC), M Buntine (GWS), P Davis (GWS), J Roughead (WB), C Sheehan (Carl)

Mid: , L Shuey (WC), C Masten (WC), D Armitage (StK), D Wells (NM), J Aish (Bris), H Hocking (Ess), M Hallahan (GC)

Ruck: , S Hampson (Rich), S Grimley (Haw)

Fwd: , A Monfries (Port), A Tomlinson (GWS), L Taylor (Bris), S Reid (Syd), J Crisp (Coll), L Jones (Carl), A Sexton (GC), L Sumner (GWS), J Freeman (Bris), J Lonie (StK)

Rookie List: S Tatupu (Haw), M Dick (Syd), D Wilsmore (Haw), B Gowers (Carl), C McKenna (Ess), Justin Clarke (Bris)

tbagrocks

I wouldn't mind a top 20 draft pick for Hill, Otten, Trengove, Douglas or Lyons? ???

nostradamus

Just a short announcement

Rids and l will both be off the air until after Grand Final weekend .......... wanted to let you all know so you don't think we're rude for not answering any pm's.

We've done a heap of trades in both EXV and BXV and are very happy with how things are sitting at the moment.

AXV hasn't started trading yet, but thats ok we'll just pick the ball back up there when we return......so if you have any offers send them through, but bear in mind they won't be dealt with until we're back.

Cheers guys ........ we're just going to chill for the next couple of weeks and enjoy the rest of the finals series  8)

PowerBug

Noz

Everyone is on the chopping block except for;

Patrick Dangerfield
Brandon Ellis
Michael Hurley
Josh P Kennedy

Need: Draft picks, Forwards, Defenders, Midfielders, Ruckman, Bench Players i.e EVERYTHING

Jay

Let the arguing begin :P That Brodie Smith trade is just ridiculous. Needs to be taken a long, hard look at imo.

nostradamus

Quote from: Jayman on September 20, 2015, 10:35:01 PM
Let the arguing begin :P That Brodie Smith trade is just ridiculous. Needs to be taken a long, hard look at imo.

BB67th

Probably about time I fill one of these out.

Manila Folders
OUR PLAYERS

ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK: (Likely to delist or throw in to sweeten a deal)
Sam Dwyer, Harrison Marsh

ON THE TABLE: (Looking to trade this player for a fair deal)
Rohan Bewick, Brian Lake, Sam Gilbert, Daniel Merrett, Sean Lemmens, David Astbury, Jon O'Rourke, Jake Neade, Brodie Martin, Josh Saunders, Josh Hill, Claye Beams, Josh Walker, James Harmes, Archie Smith

COULD BE PERSUADED: (Would need a ripper deal to let these players go)
Michael Johnson, Ricky Henderson, Dylan Buckley, Alex Pearce, Sam Gibson, Paul Ahern, Jamie MacMillan, Blaine Boekhorst, Billy Stretch, Matthew Lobbe (would need a ruck in return), Jack Hannath, Mitch Clark, Jarrad Waite, Craig Bird, Josh Jenkins, Jake Lloyd, Toby McLean, Lukas Webb, Patrick Ambrose, Harris Andrews

UNTOUCHABLE: (Not available for trade no way no how)
Bryce Gibbs, Patrick Cripps, Dayne Zorko, Paddy McCartin, Christian Salem

DRAFT PICKS: (Draft picks available for trade)
Probably looking to hold on to pick #1, but it and all the other picks could go for the right price

TARGET PLAYERS

Looking for young talent across all lines, especially defence and midfield.

Ricochet

haha it wasn't going to take long. If we break it down. ..

Nige rates Roberton higher than Smith
Barlow is 29 next year, compared to a much younger KMac who has had a pretty impressive first full season, cementing his spot in the Tigers side. Lloyd is fwd depth that scores well when he plays.

Nige

Quote from: Ricochet on September 20, 2015, 10:49:46 PM
haha it wasn't going to take long. If we break it down. ..

Nige rates Roberton higher than Smith
Barlow is 29 next year, compared to a much younger KMac who has had a pretty impressive first full season, cementing his spot in the Tigers side. Lloyd is fwd depth that scores well when he plays.

Rids

I love my Tigers as much as any but wowsers.

Lloyd isnt even contracted for next year yet and McIntosh has had an ok first year. Wont be long though till his turnovers cost him his JS especially with kids like Menadue and CEllis.

Nice early one up for discussion haha!