Started by meow meow, July 13, 2015, 07:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

Quote from: upthemaidens on September 15, 2015, 04:33:21 PM
Quote from: meow meow on September 15, 2015, 04:01:49 PM
Pacific trade: Jack Martin + Jeremy Howe
New Delhi trade: Andrew Gaff, Sam Darley + Pick 40

Darley delisted.
Damn, hopefully he gets picked up by another Club.

Highly unlikely. He's rubbish! Fumble machine, poor disposal and poor decision maker unless he's getting cheap kicks across half back to make his stats look nice. Been delisted by 2 clubs in 3 years.

Jroo

Quote from: Ricochet on September 15, 2015, 04:40:53 PM
wow didn't expect that. Or McDonough either
yeah sure you didn't Ric  :P

Sad to see Madonna go, but at least he might get picked up by another club

Ricochet

Quote from: JROO8 on September 15, 2015, 04:45:08 PM

Yeh Nicholls is getting delisted as well, that's why we traded him :-X

Holz

shouldn't you be stealing another young gun to add to Rocky and Bennell :P

maybe Nick Riewoldt + brad Ebert for Fyfe or Dangerfield.

Jroo

Quote from: Holz on September 15, 2015, 05:04:13 PM

Haha Holz, there's no need to be jealous  :P

Ebert + Nroo for Goldy perhaps?

Holz

Quote from: JROO8 on September 15, 2015, 05:07:35 PM
Quote from: Holz on September 15, 2015, 05:04:13 PM

Haha Holz, there's no need to be jealous  :P

Ebert + Nroo for Goldy perhaps?

you know what that deal would probably pass

I am jelous, your deals go through despite 2 championships with 4 top 3 finishes with not a word of bad for the comp. But the team with 1 flag and only 2 finals appearances is just way way too far ahead to do any deal.

Holz

DUBLINERS

JEALOUS? :P

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Holz on September 15, 2015, 05:12:55 PM

Clearly 2 championships with 4 top 3 finishes is nothing to worry about when it comes to dominance.

You're your own worst enemy Holz. If you were quiet around here for the most part like JROO is than you wouldn't have problems with your trades. The reality is, people take the coaches into consideration when casting votes and can't separate the coaches from the trades, and despite what anyone thinks that's fact, unfortunately

Holz

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 15, 2015, 05:18:21 PM

Clearly 2 championships with 4 top 3 finishes is nothing to worry about when it comes to dominance.

You're your own worst enemy Holz. If you were quiet around here for the most part like JROO is than you wouldn't have problems with your trades. The reality is, people take the coaches into consideration when casting votes and can't separate the coaches from the trades, and despite what anyone thinks that's fact, unfortunately

I know that, its why i don't like non impartial voting. i like being vocal and having fun, banter is the best bit of the comp.

if i just sat there did my trades and posted my team up each week i probably would have a stronger team. But where would the fun in that be.

I can make calls that will further annoy people, like Im clearly handicapped and still can compete.

Purple 77

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 15, 2015, 02:33:17 PM
Extremely frustrating, time wasting and even disrespectful when a coach seems to only reply 1 out of 3 times, then half way through trade talks just posts up a confirmed trade with another team.  >:(

Don't expect that sort of rubbish in Worlds

Am also very big on this. Well put.

My Chumps

Memphistopheles

Scott Selwood is attracting a fair bit of interest.

He could be one we will trade. So if you are interested and want to make an offer let me know sooner rather than later.

Also sorry for anyone who enquired about JPK. My Chumps has informed me that he will not be leaving at any cost following his stunning performance on the weekend (and fair enough).

RaisyDaisy

Totally agree and I'm with you. All the banter and chatting around here is why I love this. Otherwise it's just boring

Jroo

Quote from: Holz on September 15, 2015, 05:21:01 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 15, 2015, 05:18:21 PM

I know that, its why i don't like non impartial voting. i like being vocal and having fun, banter is the best bit of the comp.

if i just sat there did my trades and posted my team up each week i probably would have a stronger team. But where would the fun in that be.

I can make calls that will further annoy people, like Im clearly handicapped and still can compete.
Haha dw love your work Holz  :P

I don't have to come on here and convince the other coaches that my trades are fair because they actually are. Should've kept Sandi and Gibbs, ruck values seem to have gone up heaps this trade period while Rocky done nothing til finals  :P

My Chumps

Quote from: Memphistopheles on September 15, 2015, 05:25:53 PM
Also sorry for anyone who enquired about JPK. My Chumps has informed me that he will not be leaving at any cost following his stunning performance on the weekend (and fair enough).
One club player, the backbone of the franchise

sorry I ever even considered it Joey :-*