Main Menu

WXV Trade Talk

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2015, 07:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

Ele and Ric are always keen to talk trades :P

...and so am I. I could let Tony Armstrong go for a 5th round pick.
Zac Dawson is on the table. Keep in mind that there is a 20 PM per hour limit so please be patient when enquiring about him.

Purple 77

Quote from: meow meow on July 13, 2015, 06:59:23 PM
I've compiled my shopping list for the offseason in my head already. Got 4 players in mind but I'm sure that will swell to about 70 by the end of the season. The bias will flow so if you want to rip me off then offer up your Dogs.

I was cursing myself when I traded Hunter and Honeychurch just before you took over Christchurch  ::)

I guess I have Redpath? :P

Also, unless your name is Jesse Hogan, Angus Brayshaw or Dom Tyson, I've detached all my melbourne bias on all others so don't go offering them to me expecting an overpay :P

Holz

Quote from: Purple 77 on July 13, 2015, 07:59:56 PM
I've compiled my shopping list for the offseason in my head already. Got 4 players in mind but I'm sure that will swell to about 70 by the end of the season. The bias will flow so if you want to rip me off then offer up your Dogs.

I was cursing myself when I traded Hunter and Honeychurch just before you took over Christchurch  ::)

Also, unless your name is Jesse Hogan, Angus Brayshaw or Dom Tyson, I've detached all my melbourne bias on all others so don't go offering them to me expecting an overpay :P

Gotta love Tommy mac though.

Purple 77

Quote from: Holz on July 13, 2015, 08:03:04 PM

Gotta love Tommy mac though.

He's been giving me the showers irl since Queens Birthday, has been pretty bad, but apparently he still scores well in fantasy footy  ::)

meow meow

Vandenberg any chance of gaining forward DPP?

Purple 77

Quote from: meow meow on July 13, 2015, 08:07:25 PM
Vandenberg any chance of gaining forward DPP?

Hmm. Maybe? He's been playing midfield primarily pretty much ever since AFL Fantasy gave him his forward status. But he rests there, but no more than any other midfielder.

DazBurg

nathan jones is amused and mortified at the same time :P

roo boys!

If you want some mediocre defenders who average 50-65 with the occasional <40 score, hit me up

JBs-Hawks

Trade me your good players, I have plenty of shower ones to offer up!

elephants

Everyone bar Andrew Gaff is on the table, wouldn't even take Pendles AND Fyfe for the ledge.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: elephants on July 13, 2015, 08:15:26 PM
Everyone bar Andrew Gaff is on the table, wouldn't even take Pendles AND Fyfe for the ledge.

How about Heath Hocking?

AaronKirk

We need a quality ruckman.

Preferably one that does not cost a fortune.....

Ricochet

Quote from: elephants on July 13, 2015, 08:15:26 PM
woah woah woah. Lets not say things we may regret later

DazBurg

Quote from: AaronKirk on July 13, 2015, 08:44:22 PM
We need a quality ruckman.

Preferably one that does not cost a fortune.....
that does not exist :P...lol

Jukes

Trading depth for good players, hmu

Jenkins, May, Frawley, Jamison, Colquhoun, Jack Sinclair, Ballantyne, Vickery, maybe even Bastinac and Sheed.