Quote from: meow meow on August 09, 2015, 09:56:31 PM
Quote from: Holz on August 09, 2015, 09:46:45 PM
Quote from: Purple 77 on August 09, 2015, 09:41:13 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on August 09, 2015, 09:28:16 PM
Christchurch almost stole 2nd! 0.07%!!!

Wow, I totally missed that!

could be the deciding factor next week, go PNL go

#scared

if you lose wouldnt that mean your most likely playing me in the pre lim? so if i was scared I would actually want you to win. I want a mexico v PNL prelim so one gets knocked out by the other.

Hellopplz

Quote from: meow meow on August 09, 2015, 09:54:19 PM
Scully getting injured/Dickson getting subbed off cost us 2nd spot!

Oh well, we play better away from home anyway. We let PNL win in round 2 to lure them into a false sense of security but they'd be getting a bit tight around the collar after this week.
Haha, game on Mewtwo >:D. Given we tend not to last long in finals recent history, but a new outlook this season so watch out!

Now if we can only get Lobbe in form :P.

Boomz

Another meh year but slowly building... Have a good group of young mids & forwards that should only improve. Lycett showed why I backed him & Smith to lead me in the ruck with a 120 to end the year albeit in the reserves. I just hope one of him & Smith end up at a team with no other first rucks and string some games together. Hopefully my reserves can win me something.

RaisyDaisy

Awesome that we were able to take NY to the finals for the first time ever, but I cant see us lasting beyond week 1 :(

Purple 77

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 10, 2015, 09:12:39 AM
Awesome that we were able to take NY to the finals for the first time ever, but I cant see us lasting beyond week 1 :(

Me neither  8)