WXV Trade Talk

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2015, 07:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

Quote from: Nige on September 08, 2015, 07:34:55 PM
Quote from: meow meow on September 08, 2015, 07:33:45 PM
Quote from: Nige on September 08, 2015, 07:30:10 PM
With the exception of Cape Town who have Stef and Blitz, I think you'll find none of the teams with any of the rucks listed above will even consider trading them.

Speak for yo'self
Oh and of course meow, because Wilbur's the only ruck he needs!  :P

Haha you know it! It also helps that NY gifted me the 15th best ruckman around.

Nige

Quote from: meow meow on September 08, 2015, 07:37:43 PM
With the exception of Cape Town who have Stef and Blitz, I think you'll find none of the teams with any of the rucks listed above will even consider trading them.

Speak for yo'self

If only we could all be so lucky.

Purple 77

Oh jeez. 6 new PMs. Gonna be a long night! :P

Also, as promised, I'm sharing all the SC scores for every player for every match.

The FF stats are inaccurate, and this way you can check stats quicker

This site has a couple more steps to it, but it seems to be the only one I can find that my internet security seems to like. I promise my spreadsheet has no viruses :P

WXV Current Lists

^^ heavily recommend using the excel filters. ^^

Any question, please ask :)

Vinny

Awesome work Purps, cheers.

If anyone wants Hickey also PM me. :P

AaronKirk

Quote from: meow meow on September 08, 2015, 07:37:43 PM

Speak for yo'self

We also basically gifted Blicavs to Cape Town - but we got him a pretty decent deal from Mexico  :-[

Quote from: Holz on September 08, 2015, 07:36:55 PM

Goldy will move the second someone pays what he is worth.

PM me im not joking,  missed back to back grandfinals which cost me going back to back.

So he isn't going anywhere then. I'd hate to know what it would take to move him...

Memphistopheles

We also have Longer and West #RuckDepth.

New York get first crack at Martin now we have decided we don't want Bennell - sorry lads, not your fault really we just don't want to take the risk on a guy who's now one mis-step away from getting sacked IMO. Despite his talent. He's clearly got one strike against him (for the drugs photo) and possibly another (if he was implicated in the K Hunt stuff) as well.

AaronKirk

Quote from: Memphistopheles on September 08, 2015, 08:04:09 PM

We also have Longer and West #RuckDepth.

New York get first crack at Martin now we have decided we don't want Bennell - sorry lads, not your fault really we just don't want to take the risk on a guy who's now one mis-step away from getting sacked IMO. Despite his talent. He's clearly got one strike against him (for the drugs photo) and possibly another (if he was implicated in the K Hunt stuff) as well.

We understand and we will surely re-negotiate once I consult with RD.

Ringo

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 08, 2015, 07:40:07 PM

Also, as promised, I'm sharing all the SC scores for every player for every match.

This site has a couple more steps to it, but it seems to be the only one I can find that my internet security seems to like. I promise my spreadsheet has no viruses :P

WXV Current Lists

Have you thought of using drop box and allowing access to coaches that request it.

meow meow

I'm open to trading the 12th best goal kicker in the AFL, Tory Dickson. Plays every week, averages 77 which is respectable for a forward.

Ideally I'd trade him for a promising youngster in any position with a low points cap. A 55 average would cut it if I like them.

Could package him with another player in return for someone who also averages around the 77 mark but is younger.

Levi434

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 08, 2015, 07:40:07 PM

WXV Current Lists

Nice Purp! This is great.

RaisyDaisy

Kind of surprised by the reactions I am seeing regarding Harley

Yeah he has some risk, but it's not as if he is going to not get picked up. He's an absolute gun

I think because it's just happened and so fresh people are thinking the worst and automatically dropping his value, but all it will take is for some time to pass, and then next thing he will be lining up rd1 for another club next year and be a gun

If you can look beyond right now and see how good he will be, then throw me an offer

TBH I don't mind keeping him because I believe everything I've said, so maybe Mitch Duncan might be of more interest to some people?

Starting Mid or Ruck is what it will take to get either of them

kilbluff1985

i offered our 1st rounder thought was reasonable but understand the disinterest in picks

RaisyDaisy

Pacific are going to be well entrenched into the Top 4 at this rate!

Geez they have gotten so much stronger already with their deals  :o

Hellopplz

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 08, 2015, 10:47:51 PM
TBH I don't mind keeping him because I believe everything I've said
I've learnt if nobody is willing to offer what you'd like for them, just keep them and enjoy them.

I remember when people said Lynch couldn't score with Walker in the side, so we just kept him and now worth a heap more because he out-averages Walker/Betts while scoring half the amount of goals 8).

Hellopplz

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 08, 2015, 11:15:25 PM
Pacific are going to be well entrenched into the Top 4 at this rate!

Geez they have gotten so much stronger already with their deals  :o
Yeah they are!! New Dehli also making some nice moves, so won't be down the bottom for too long either.