WXV Trade Talk

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2015, 07:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

With the season over for more than half the competition, I think it's time to talk trades  8)

If you need defenders or midfielders, I've got plenty available, so hmu

Adam Oxley, Shannon Hurn, Scott D Thompson, Brian Lake, Taylor Hunt, Kamdyn McIntosh, Josh Prudden, Nathan Krakouer.

Brad Ebert, Jordan Lewis, Shaun Grigg, Cam Ellis-Yolmen, Matt Stokes, Daniel Wells, Blake Acres, Daniel Robinson, Lloyd Perris, Brady Grey, Josh Glenn, Jake Barrett.

Mainly looking for fwds and to improve my XV.

Holz

I want mids JROO just not the ones on that list :P

JBs-Hawks

Seoul players available for trade.

Seoul Magpies - JBs-Hawks - 25,083
1   J Anderson
2   J Ashby
6   T Duryea
7   B Ellis
9   S Grimley
10   H Hocking
11   J Jansen
12   L Keeffe
14   T Langdon
15   J Lloyd
16   K Lucas
18   B Matera
20   B McGlynn
21   T McKenzie
22   M Newman
24   Jo Roughead
25   L Russell
27   C Sutcliffe
28   D Swallow
29   E Templeton
30   Sp White
31   L Whitfield
32   N Wright
37   L Webb
38   J Nelson
39   P McKenna
40   B Abbott
R1   Z Bates
R2   J Ballard
R3   M Manteit
R4   J Castagna
R5   B Macaffer
R6   D Flynn

meow meow

Joel Patfull free* to a good home!

*not free

RaisyDaisy

Have a good look through our list and hit me up to discuss who you are interested in

Nearly everyone is tradeable, and we have it all - depth, quick fixes, young talent etc!

Paul Duffield, Jed Adcock, Sam Fisher, Heath Grundy, Spud Firito, Dylan Buckley, J.Bennell, Teia.Miles, Alex Browne, Austin.Logan

Steve Johnson, Matt Rosa, Sharrod Wellingham, Matthew White, Mark Whiley, Pat McGinnity, Nakia Cockatoo, Jordan Cunico, Alex Sexton

Mike Pyke, Dawson Simpson, Luke Lowden

Travis Cloke, Kurt Tippett, Josh.J Kennedy, Jarrad Waite, Hayden Crozier, Daniel Menzel, Nathan Vardy, Tom Lamb, Brodie Murdoch, Todd Elton

Mitchell White, Orazio Fantasia, Daniel Pearce, Padraig Lucey, Nathan Brown, Dylan Addison

Boomz

With our season over I guess it's time to get some trading done... Looking for a starting ruck, a premium defender & a premium mid.

All picks available.
Available: Melican, Brown, Mckenzie, O'Brien, Ambrose, Derickx, Fields, Dea, Menadue, Smith, Gore, Cavka, Young, Suckling, Rivers, Lloyd, Kennedy, Hewett, Broughton,  Dempsey, Corr
Maybe: Merrett, Frost, Jaksch, Suban, Carrazzo, Burgoyne, Carlisle, Cameron, Henderson, Miles
Unlikely: Yarran, Smith, Lycett, Phillips, Gleeson, Dawson, Cunningham, Ibbotson, Johannisen
Would take a massive offer & more: Parker, Motlop, Jack, Dahlhaus, Cripps,

meow meow

Anyone need a D4?

Former #5 pick, 21 year old Matthew Buntine is up for trade.

Has been knocked out twice this year which affected his average. Averaged 70 last year and would be there again this year. In the games where he hasn't gone off with a head knock he has scored 80+ four times out of nine.

Would be happy to package him with Joel Patfull who has suffered the same injury affected fate this year. Averaged 70 last year, 75 the year before. Should have a couple of 70 averaging seasons left in him.

That's potentially two 70+ averaging defenders for next year, with lots of scope for improvement left in Buntine.

Looking for young mids or an upgrade on one of my starting XV players.

roo boys!

Sorry to all those I'm currently in the middle of trade talks with if I've been pretty ordinary in terms of discussions or replying - I will get around to it all I promise that, just taking a little break from the hustle and bustle WXV for now!

Vinny

Quote from: roo boys! on August 12, 2015, 11:05:06 PM
Sorry to all those I'm currently in the middle of trade talks with if I've been pretty ordinary in terms of discussions or replying - I will get around to it all I promise that, just pretty busy atm.

MajorLazer

Ok so my post in the discussion thread was a bit of a joke, but this one is serious.

After a year or two of average performances and injuries, we'll be blowing up our squad a fair bit and we've already got a fair few offers for our lads. If you want to get in on the action just chuck us a PM. Only a very select few are effectively untradeable but even then, the right offer can sway us.

DazBurg

ok well I'm officially back from the holidays with the family
so thanks to everyone who has been patient in trade talks with the Reindeers as you would know HP is waiting on my input
so i can now get to all that and join in on the discussions

so again than ks for your patience guys :)

Toga

Hit me up with offers people!

We've got good youngsters like Touk Miller, Jared Polec, Pick 6 in the draft, and more proven scorers like Eddie Betts and Harry Taylor that can be moved. After another starting mid or a forward! ;)

kilbluff1985

for anyone thinking about Danger JBS says

"Unless you can get me Fyfe. No chance ;)"

Purple 77

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 18, 2015, 08:42:16 PM

I take that as Danger is staying at Seoul peeps :P

Holz

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 18, 2015, 08:42:16 PM