WXV Trade Talk

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2015, 07:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Holz on July 14, 2015, 05:18:48 PM
Quote from: Memphistopheles on July 14, 2015, 05:16:11 PM
Quote from: Holz on July 14, 2015, 04:38:16 PM
I have discovered a problem, everyone has an attachment to their players and is over pricing them.

you need to see them like a bunch of numbers like I do.

except Goldy <3 <3 <3

Goldy would move but only to improve my team and that would require an amazing offer.

Who needs Goldy.

Smarty and Blicavs ftw

Two ruck starters and and one a handy, handy M/R.

do yours average 120+ though and have gone 140 in the last 6 rounds.

They average 109 (Martin) and 108 (Blicavs) and are going at at 115 avg (last 9) and 117 (last 6) respectively.

Second and third in the comp out of ruckmen who have played more than 5 games. More than handy :P

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Holz on July 14, 2015, 04:38:16 PM
I have discovered a problem, everyone has an attachment to their players and is over pricing them.

you need to see them like a bunch of numbers like I do.

except Goldy <3 <3 <3

Goldy would move but only to improve my team and that would require an amazing offer.

I disagree, like I said in my PM to you

To you, you see each player purely from their SC output, which is totally fair from your point of view because you have such a good team, but for most of us who only have 4-6 top players and not 12+ like you, we do overvalue them because losing them would have a much bigger impact to our team than it would to yours

Lets say you traded out Sloane or Dusty - no big deal you have plenty of guns anyway (and would be getting guns in return for them anyway), but if we trade out Libba all of a sudden we have to bring on a guy like Wellingham to start so yes, it is going to be hard for a team like us to work out a deal with you because you're not interested in depth players and only want top guns, and we need to be making an actual gain to our overall team when trading our players, otherwise there is no point sideways trading

Vinny

If anyone has a solid ruck on offer, please hit me up.

Only guys off the table are Easton Wood, Andy Brayshaw, Mitch Wallis and Taylor Adams.

I've got plenty of depth to offer.

Since Nails is a useless flower and has abandoned the team and won't reply to PMs, don't hit him up..thanks Nails!

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Vinny on July 14, 2015, 05:40:50 PM

Only guys off the table are Easton Wood, Andy Brayshaw, Mitch Wallis and Taylor Adams.

Since Nails is a useless flower and has abandoned the team and won't reply to PMs, don't hit him up..thanks Nails!

DazBurg

Quote from: Jukes on July 14, 2015, 03:48:22 PM
Quote from: Purple 77 on July 14, 2015, 03:17:06 PM
Also, beware of trading with the top 1-4 clubs... basically, if you give them a gun, it will be scrutinised. Obviously if it's something like, oh I dunno, Dangerfield for Sloane, where the top team is also giving away a gun, then it will more than likely succeed.

Remember, when it comes to negging trades, "Balance of Comp" is a legitimate reason.

Besides, ossie is the trade administrator anyway, so not my problem  :P

And let's not forget the classic "screwing over Jukes reason" to neg trades eh

LOL made to turn a 4th rounder into a 2nd rounder for 1 trade and screams bloody murder for the rest of our days :P

Jukes

Quote from: roo boys! on July 14, 2015, 04:18:45 PM
Also, beware of trading with the top 1-4 clubs... basically, if you give them a gun, it will be scrutinised. Obviously if it's something like, oh I dunno, Dangerfield for Sloane, where the top team is also giving away a gun, then it will more than likely succeed.

Remember, when it comes to negging trades, "Balance of Comp" is a legitimate reason.

Levi Greenwood back this week!

I look forward to him being subbed off in the third quarter :P

Quote from: DazBurg on July 14, 2015, 05:54:56 PM

LOL made to turn a 4th rounder into a 2nd rounder for 1 trade and screams bloody murder for the rest of our days :P

Was forced to give up 28+53 in the Arma/Heater trade, and 32 in the Greenwood/Griff one too

Never forget :'(

Purple 77

Cool, I'll take Angus from you then  ;)

Vinny

Quote from: Purple 77 on July 14, 2015, 07:18:34 PM

Cool, I'll take Angus from you then  ;)
Hahaha shower.

kilbluff1985

come on guys the orangutan joke was funny

DazBurg

open to talks of trades as many here know i love talking trades

i may not get many done but as RB said do love spending hours talking them....lol

pm on here or usually on chat when trade talks start flying around ;)

ossie85

*posts so this comes up in feed*

Purple 77

I'm open to trade talks, but doubt I'll have the time (or focus) to instigate them, not until the season is over anyway.

Just know that it's pretty much Nat Fyfe as the only untouchable, as he is my one true advantage over everyone else. Treloar, Steven and Crouch will be hard (coz they're guns), but not impossible.

Purple 77

Hmm, had my first real look at what my list might look like next year, and I'll have these defenders:

Michael Hibberd, Daniel Cross, Colin Garland, Marco PapaGun, Jarryn Geary, Kyle Cheney, Jack Grimes, Xavier Ellis, Jesse Lonergan, Zak Jones, Mitch Golby, Ben Sinclair, Dylan Grimes and Jonathon Marsh.

Holy cow. So if you need defenders... shows us your mids! 

Levi434

If you have Gold Coast players send me a PM will make a good deal.

Nige

Quote from: Levi434 on July 15, 2015, 11:01:49 AM
If you have Gold Coast players send me a PM will make a good deal.
Rory Thompson?