Main Menu

Collingwood Season 2015

Started by ossie85, April 05, 2015, 07:01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Dog

just loving the Kids getting a game regardless. Keep plaiyng them Bux  8)

Samsturmfels

At least if we finish low we will get a better draft pick

Spite

Quote from: Samsturmfels on August 01, 2015, 08:25:39 PM

Will need it to nab treloar.

Also could get an easier draw next year which would be nice!

ossie85

Quote from: Spite on August 02, 2015, 06:30:42 PM
Quote from: Samsturmfels on August 01, 2015, 08:25:39 PM

Will need it to nab treloar.

Also could get an easier draw next year which would be nice!

If they do it the same as this year...

1st to 6th is one group

7th to 12th is one group

13th to 18th is one group

So no difference in draw whether you finish 7th or 12th.... and I really hope we don't finish 13th or lower

kilbluff1985

how has Matt Goodyear been going in the reserves? not heard much

Spite

That was quite painful to sit through. I'd love to be able to kick straight...last 3 losses we have kicked 7.14 then 10.16 then 7.12 for a total of 24.42 which is crazy bad. Obviously that is not our only issue but if we can get that under control, it's a start.

Big Mac

Quote from: Spite on August 22, 2015, 05:59:20 PM
That was quite painful to sit through. I'd love to be able to kick straight...last 3 losses we have kicked 7.14 then 10.16 then 7.12 for a total of 24.42 which is crazy bad. Obviously that is not our only issue but if we can get that under control, it's a start.

I didn't watch the game, but considering you had 9 more inside 50's I'm guessing a lot of those entries were rushed and didn't put you in a good position to kick goals

Spite

Quote from: Big  Mac on August 22, 2015, 07:36:15 PM
Quote from: Spite on August 22, 2015, 05:59:20 PM

I didn't watch the game, but considering you had 9 more inside 50's I'm guessing a lot of those entries were rushed and didn't put you in a good position to kick goals

Yep certainly was an issue, but before the last quarter onslaught, we had 16 more inside 50s than them to 3QT. Within those chances there were a fair few you would expect AFL footballers to put away every day of the week

MC

The worst thing has been the entries into the F50. Almost every midfielder has just bombed it in, hoping that one of Cloke/Reid/Moore will pull a miraculous mark out of their arse every time, so bloody frustrating!

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 04, 2015, 11:01:11 PM
how has Matt Goodyear been going in the reserves? not heard much
He's had a pretty solid year and has played an impressive amount of VFL games for a rookie in his first year. Arguably a tad unlucky not to debut yet. I watching a lot of the younger guys from both the Richmond and Collingwood VFL teams really closely last week when they televised that game on 7.