Sydney Home and Away Discussion

Started by Mailman the 2nd, April 04, 2015, 10:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Tommy Mitchell resident superstar

Capper

Quote from: elephants on May 04, 2015, 04:27:22 PM
the problem was he spent half his time disposing it to the bulldogs instead of the swans

elephants

Quote from: Capper on May 04, 2015, 04:46:17 PM
the problem was he spent half his time disposing it to the bulldogs instead of the swans

When you get the pill 30 times in the wet that's not that surprising. And laying 9 tackles shows that his defensive game is clearly up to scratch.

I don't know why you find so much joy in talking him down lol.

Capper

Quote from: elephants on May 04, 2015, 04:50:31 PM
Quote from: Capper on May 04, 2015, 04:46:17 PM

When you get the pill 30 times in the wet that's not that surprising. And laying 9 tackles shows that his defensive game is clearly up to scratch.

I don't know why you find so much joy in talking him down lol.
there is no joy talking him down. The bulldogs are the number 1 team i hate and we lost badly to them through wasting possessions. He came in after killing in the NEAFL and will stay in the team.

The Swans are no longer a wet weather team so dont pick them in the wet

Mailman the 2nd

Yeah Mitchell did a pretty good job, definitely someone who could hold his head unlike close to half the team. Considering guys like Bont had 30% DE Tommy was great

kilbluff1985

i reckon you would of won if you played McGlynn over Goodes even though Goodes kicked 2 goals McGlynn would of won more ball it's a strange selection choice for wet weather

Mailman the 2nd

Also could've won if we fielded Cunningham instead of Towers who is tall (with no height presence either)

elephants

Could've won if you played 22 Tom Mitchells

Ricochet

Capper

Quote from: The Mighty Sainters on May 04, 2015, 05:12:33 PM
i reckon you would of won if you played McGlynn over Goodes even though Goodes kicked 2 goals McGlynn would of won more ball it's a strange selection choice for wet weather
IF Goodes is ready to go you always play him. Im lost why McGlynn didnt play, although he didnt shine in the 2s either

Capper

Quote from: Ricochet on May 04, 2015, 05:22:30 PM
Quote from: elephants on May 04, 2015, 05:21:22 PM
Could've won if you played 22 Tom Mitchells
hahahaha
probably, and we would have been 5-0 if we had done it from the start of the season as well

elephants

Something else I picked up on, Titch only played 73% game time. Phwoar, imagine the damage he could've done if given 85%!

Capper

Quote from: elephants on May 07, 2015, 02:55:58 PM
Something else I picked up on, Titch only played 73% game time. Phwoar, imagine the damage he could've done if given 85%!
Dogs win by more ??  :P

Capper

So Titch got most of his ball in the mid which means he didnt replace the role that Heeney had. Did someone else move forward when Titch came in??

Titch may keep his spot but now players like Towers, Cunners keeping McGlynn and Heeney out

I think there may be a backline change this week. I am never confident when Grundy or Shaw receives the ball in open play. They both dont look confident with the ball

elephants

Quote from: Capper on May 07, 2015, 03:02:07 PM
Quote from: elephants on May 07, 2015, 02:55:58 PM
Dogs win by more ??  :P

Laughable to say the least ;)