Main Menu

Sydney Home and Away Discussion

Started by Mailman the 2nd, April 04, 2015, 10:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mailman the 2nd

Great win, Damian Barrett can go suck a big one

SydneyRox

Ricochet

Boys in all honesty, how far back is Tom Mitchell?

Mailman the 2nd

Further than we thought evidently. I think it will take physical injuries to guys like Kennedy, Jack and Hanners to get him in because Longmire seems very big on team balance.

elephants

I seriously don't know why he re-signed unless someone straight up lied to him about what role he was getting in the future aha.

Capper

Finally got around to watching the Dons game.

Great final quarter

Good win yesterday as well

Titch will get a run soon, just keeping him under wraps at the moment

SydneyRox

Quote from: elephants on April 12, 2015, 02:22:54 PM
I seriously don't know why he re-signed unless someone straight up lied to him about what role he was getting in the future aha.

because he would rather earn his spot in a team playing finals and in flags than get 40 possessions each week in a team that will be lucky to play finals during his career.

elephants

Quote from: SydneyRox on April 12, 2015, 08:17:39 PM
Quote from: elephants on April 12, 2015, 02:22:54 PM

because he would rather earn his spot in a team playing finals and in flags than get 40 possessions each week in a team that will be lucky to play finals during his career.

Considering he's about 5th in line atm, thats quite silly. More like he'd rather get paid an AFL salary to get 40 possessions a week in the NEAFL rather than play for anyone at AFL level.

Capper

he is only 20. He has plenty of time to go in his AFL career at the Swans

Mailman the 2nd

Pretty surprised that Trengove got completely off for sucker punching Heeney in the eye but whatever. McGlynn in for Towers and Mitchell in for Goodes would be my ultimate team for the rest of the season. Doubt it will happen because Horse loves Dean for some reason and isn't satisfied with Mitchell but at least we're close.

If we play like we did on Saturday only Hawthorn at their best can beat us, hopefully we get on a roll

elephants

BRING BACK TOM MITCHELL #justicefortitch

j959

Quote from: elephants on April 14, 2015, 02:25:02 PM
BRING BACK TOM MITCHELL #justicefortitch
might be a perception that he's not 'running both ways' atm??   ??? 

SydneyRox

Quote from: Capper on April 14, 2015, 01:38:31 PM

:o

turns 22 in may

Capper

Quote from: SydneyRox on April 14, 2015, 04:24:09 PM
Quote from: Capper on April 14, 2015, 01:38:31 PM

:o

turns 22 in may
correct as its no longer 2014, my bad

Capper

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-04-14/in-the-mix-round-three

SYDNEY SWANS
After a commanding win over Port Adelaide on the road, spots in the Swans side are tough to come by, but Ben McGlynn is at the front of the queue if one does pop up. The nippy forward was influential with 20 touches in the Swans' reserves victory over Ainslie in the NEAFL in his first game back from a high hamstring strain suffered in the pre-season. In a pleasing sign for the Swans, McGlynn got through the game without incident, with Tom Mitchell and Daniel Robinson also knocking on the door of senior selection. â€" Adam Curley