Main Menu

Sydney Home and Away Discussion

Started by Mailman the 2nd, April 04, 2015, 10:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

i know its Port and an early "8 point game" but I would be happy to see him miss

Even though he is in almost every fantasy team I own

Capper

Macca and McGlynn are back at full training and avaliable for selectuion this week.

Newman back to full training after an othro in Dec but Melican wont play NEAFL with a groin issue.

Luke Parker will train on Thursday and if he gets through it he will play.

http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/swanstv/swans-hq/hcf-injury-update

elephants

Tom Mitchell aaaaany chance this week?

Capper

he is a chance every week but seriously im not sure why he didnt play in the 2s on the weekend in the practice game v giants.

j959

Quote from: SydneyRox on April 05, 2015, 02:02:34 AM
Havent watched the whole thing yet, happy we got away with one by the sounds of it.

Kind of hoped that we would come out breathing fire not have to deal with another team hungrier than us!
at least it was a repeat of rd1 2014!!!!!  :o   ;)

Quote from: elephants on April 08, 2015, 01:56:04 PM
Tom Mitchell aaaaany chance this week?
doesn't look like it LE - something must be up with his 1%ers or something?? I have read that people think he is suspect with his defensive game and that's why Horse doesn't play him but I can't say that I've seen anything in games I've seen him play ... maybe something behind closed doors in clubland/training??

al I can think of is 'team structures' or maybe balance?? sometimes you're talented and just miss out because your team has too many of that type eg Anthony Miles at GWS?? look at GWS mid-options, frickin stacked still!!

Quote from: Capper on April 08, 2015, 02:01:24 PM
he is a chance every week but seriously im not sure why he didnt play in the 2s on the weekend in the practice game v giants.
held back as an emerg??

SydneyRox

Mitchell dropped from the Emerg list to make way for McVeigh, Cunningham an unlucky Emerg IMO.

Has to be structure based, but would have though Laidler would have gone before Cunners

Round 2:

Sydney Swans
In: J.McVeigh
Out: H.Cunningham

elephants

Gigantor

Did Mitchell sleep with Longmires wife/sister/daughter or something??

elephants

Quote from: Gigantor on April 10, 2015, 08:57:05 AM
Did Mitchell sleep with Longmires wife/sister/daughter or something??

Don't know man but its a fking disgrace he's not being selected.

Ricochet

Nige

Mailman the 2nd

j959

Nige

SydneyRox