Purple 77

Holz

Purple 77

Quote from: Holz on November 04, 2015, 10:23:34 AM
Quote from: Purple 77 on November 04, 2015, 10:11:40 AM
Quote from: Big  Mac on November 03, 2015, 10:21:55 PM
Who has Hogan?

*sobs heavily*

if it helps you have the guy who i traded hogan for (walters)

Which I traded to Moscow, who must have traded him you, after I initially drafted him in 2011  ::)

Purple 77

Just Mexico City, Tokyo and Buenos Aires to go in voting... seems to be two trades in question. The rest haven't attracted any votes.

Purple 77

Two coaches to go, meaning the trades that have attracted 0 votes so far will definitely pass.

That is all bar two, so the following will pass:

Trade 67
New Delhi trade: Koby Stevens + Trengove
Christchurch trade: Tom $cully + Pick 12

Trade 68
Seoul trade: Jed Anderson
Christchurch trade: Nathan Freeman

Trade 69
New York trade: Heath Hocking + Pick 56
Berlin trade: Jack Redpath + Jack Fitzpatrick

Trade 71
PNL trade: Pick 72
New Delhi trade: William Hams

Trade 73
Toronto trade: Taylor Hunt + Cameron Pedersen
Rio de Janeiro trade: Ryan Harwood + Tendai Mzungu

Boomz

Sorry again for the disappearing act, in the middle of moving and somehow got locked out of my account except on this computer.

Still keen to trade 2 of my rucks out of Lycett, Smith, O'Brien, Phillips & Derickx. Need young forwards.

Ricochet

Still focusing on both these options atm, if you're interested pm me

Quote from: Ricochet on November 02, 2015, 05:10:00 PM
We actually have a few more picks than we need now. So can combine some for a slightly better pick if people need to fill a list still

Nat 12, 24, 59, 72, 76

Or add any of these boys for pick upgrades: Pierce, Grant, DTalia, SiWhite, SRussell, Tunbridge, RBail, BJohnson

Quote from: Ricochet on November 03, 2015, 12:41:06 PM
N12 + Hrovat could possibly be on the table atm. Looking for a decent mid

Purple 77

And that's everyone!

The passed trades mentioned earlier didn't receive any votes... now onto the ones that did.

Trade 70 - 6 votes
Moscow trade: Callan Ward + Pick 70
Beijing trade: Cale Hooker, Tom Bell, Ben Newton + Pick 8
Coaches comments: 5 coaches felt Beijing are paying way overs... the common theme being one of Hooker, Bell or Pick 8 needs to be taken out of the deal. One coach felt that (so far) one-year wonders Hooker & Bell aren't worth Ward.
Admin comments: Look, I do think it is an overpay by Beijing. Although, I personally would have given it the nod, as gun mids like Ward are hard to come by... but I do think they do overpay a little, so I don't disagree enough with the coaches decision to overturn it.
Verdict: REJECTED
Recommendation: I reckon if Moscow were to add a depth player on their side, I think it may be enough to sway the coaches opinion... except for one I suppose. Don't take my recommendation as gospel, though.

Trade 72 - 5 votes
Toronto trade: Kieran Jack, Andrejs Everitt, Shane Biggs + Pick 31
Toronto receive: Jack Ziebell + Pick 5

New Delhi trade: Jamie Elliott
New Delhi receive: Kieran Jack

Buenos Aires trade: Jack Ziebell + Pick 3
Buenos Aires receive: Jamie Elliott, Lachlan Hansen, Andrejs Everitt, Shane Biggs + Pick 31

Rio de Janeiro trade: Pick 5 + Pick 43
Rio de Janeiro receive: Scott Thompson, Robert Murphy, Nathan van Berlo, Josh Walker + Pick 32

Dublin trade: Scott Thompson, Robert Murphy, Michael Walters, Lachlan Hansen, Nathan van Berlo, Josh Walker + Pick 32
Dublin receive: Chris Yarran, Bailey Dale + Pick 3

Berlin trade: Chris Yarran + Bailey Dale
Berlin receive: Michael Walters + Pick 43

Coaches comments: Had pretty much every team (except Berlin) mentioned. The common theme was that Dublin was paying too much... some mentions of NDT losing too much, Toronto both winning and losing by too much, Rio big winners & also lose by too much, also a mention of Buenos Aires letting go of Pick 3 cheaply.
Admin comments: So much contradiction in those comments... anyway. I do acknowledge that there was one 12 uninvolved teams in this trade, which gives the teams involved a bit of an advantage to let the trade pass. Well, I'm thinking of it this way: in a normal trade, there is 16 uninvolved teams, and 6 of them need to neg a trade in order for it rejected (i.e. 37.5% of coaches). Considering there was 12 uninvolved teams, using the same proportion, this trade would probably need (0.375*12=) 4.5 votes to reject the trade. Seeing as it got a little more (5 votes), and that itself is close to the 6 votes needed in an ordinary trade, I think the fairest thing to do here is... sigh... reject the trade.
Verdict: REJECTED
Recommendation: Although I like the idea of merging trades into one big one, I think the amount of contradiction in coaches comments was caused by the complexity of it. The teams involved should try again, but separate the trades out.

AaronKirk

Don't blame us we voted to pass all the trades.

I am not going to comment on the 6 way deal because its too complex.

If Hooker, Bell or Pick 8 are removed from the trade between Moscow and Beijing aren't Beijing then not giving up enough for a Premo mid gun in Ward?

A gun mid you can stick the C on each week should come at a premium i would have thought.

If Moscow add something minor on their end it still probably IMO is a trade which is relatively even.

Ricochet

For those that said we were losing too much where were your offers for Elliott?  We had him up for a while

JBs-Hawks

Dublin losing too much? Pull your heads in coaches its good for the competition!

Purple 77

There will be no insulting of coaches, here, thanks.

*deletes post*

Nige

Quote from: AaronKirk on November 04, 2015, 03:01:08 PM
Don't blame us we voted to pass all the trades.

I am not going to comment on the 6 way deal because its too complex.

If Hooker, Bell or Pick 8 are removed from the trade between Moscow and Beijing aren't Beijing then not giving up enough for a Premo mid gun in Ward?

A gun mid you can stick the C on each week should come at a premium i would have thought.

If Moscow add something minor on their end it still probably IMO is a trade which is relatively even.

Purple 77

Holz

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 04, 2015, 03:10:17 PM
Dublin losing too much? Pull your heads in coaches its good for the competition!

I dont think I can trade anymore. Its pretty clear

all i did was add in Josh Walker and i jumped from

Winning by too much to losing by too much.

from me that tells me that my wiggle room for passing a trade is half the value of Josh Walker.