You can never have too many taggers

::)

powersuperkents

Quote from: Big  Mac on May 02, 2015, 06:46:53 PM
Quote from: powersuperkents on May 02, 2015, 12:25:05 PM
Why did Whiley have to tag  :( Has the potential to be a strong contested mid

What is going on hahahaha Malthouse said he never believed in tagging while at Collingwood. Now he isn't happy until every player in the Carlton midfield is shutting someone down... unsuccessfully

hahaha he should just stick to Carrots, if he isn't available maybe Ellard or no one at all haha 

Big Mac

Quote from: powersuperkents on May 03, 2015, 03:49:06 PM

What is going on hahahaha Malthouse said he never believed in tagging while at Collingwood. Now he isn't happy until every player in the Carlton midfield is shutting someone down... unsuccessfully

hahaha he should just stick to Carrots, if he isn't available maybe Ellard or no one at all haha

Yeh it's clearly not working for them

Ricochet

Quote from: powersuperkents on May 03, 2015, 03:49:06 PM

Been thinking that maybe those players aren't developed enough or just plain good enough to play straight up and down against oppo mids and need to actually just play on them to learn and develop.

blue

Someone clear this up for me, we traded our first draft pick for 3 mature age players who don't look like they should be allowed within 500m of a AFL ground and then add to that Liam jones and his Bulldogs spud mate

Mat0369

Basically. Although I still have hopes for Jaksch and Boek to be very good footballers and to a lesser extent Whiley. They aren't going to be guys to take you to the next level on their own but they could be great complement guys.

But yeah, if you go back and have a look I wasn't too keen on the moves. We needed KPP's in a deep KPP draft, we got Jaksch but when you look at it we had a chance at Wright, Lever or Durdin. Also I still don't get why we passed on Lamb and drafted another HBF with the 2nd pick. I also wanted McKenzie as a project and we managed to pass on him and he landed with the Tiges. Also considering we have no small forwards we should have gone after Lambert in the rookie draft. The guy was under our nose for how many years at the Northern Blues?

roo boys!

Anyone know what's going on with Sheehan? Last I heard he was doubtful to get up for round 1 in time, its now round six and he's still listed at 1-2 weeks away due to a groin injury, which has been the exact same description for about the last 4 weeks

Mat0369

Quote from: roo boys! on May 06, 2015, 07:10:18 PM
Anyone know what's going on with Sheehan? Last I heard he was doubtful to get up for round 1 in time, its now round six and he's still listed at 1-2 weeks away due to a groin injury, which has been the exact same description for about the last 4 weeks

He wasn't on the list of NAB injuries and I was curious as to why he wasn't playing. Then around round 2 it said 1-2 weeks with a groin and has been that way since.  It reminds me of the Ottens injury a few years ago. He was 1-2 weeks for 18 rounds  :P

RiOtChEsS

we better give a real effort today >:(

Diesels Pups

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on May 10, 2015, 10:28:45 AM
we better give a real effort today >:(
Yeah well, not so much. Can it get any worse. :-[ :-[ >:( >:( :-[ :'(

Mat0369

The only thing that would make this worse is if we got docked picks again.

On the plus side, we will probably end up wit a top 3 pick and a new coach