2015 finals

Started by frenzy, March 26, 2015, 10:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

Quote from: Big  Mac on June 13, 2015, 12:07:00 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on June 13, 2015, 12:00:07 PM
http://www.afl.com.au/video/2015-06-07/ray-chamberlains-high-contact

jeez lol.

I saw that during the game and was just like wtf?

Surely he saw Dumont there? In the moment before the collision he even seems to brace for impact a bit

Haha, I was watching it and was like- was that intentional...

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on June 13, 2015, 01:50:33 PM

jeez lol.

Surely he saw Dumont there? In the moment before the collision he even seems to brace for impact a bit

take an umpire out this week than argue at the tribunal for the same punishment as ray.

Ziplock

Quote from: Holz on June 13, 2015, 05:13:14 PM

jeez lol.

take an umpire out this week than argue at the tribunal for the same punishment as ray.
did he even get a slap on the wrist? If that'd been player on player they might've been looking at a week or two :P

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on June 13, 2015, 11:16:55 PM

jeez lol.

did he even get a slap on the wrist? If that'd been player on player they might've been looking at a week or two :P

i reckon a month at least if a player did that.

Ziplock

Quote from: Holz on June 14, 2015, 12:56:19 AM

jeez lol.

mmmm, it depends how they graded it, if it was negligent, head high, medium impact... but yeah.

frenzy

Quote from: Ziplock on June 14, 2015, 02:37:28 PM
Quote from: Holz on June 14, 2015, 12:56:19 AM

jeez lol.

mmmm, it depends how they graded it, if it was negligent, head high, medium impact... but yeah.

Imagine if Razor actually busted Dumont's jaw. Then on Tuesday Razor was seen at a clinic having scans done on a shoulder.

roo boys!

Holz

Quote from: roo boys! on June 20, 2015, 08:20:36 PM
Welcome back Dal  8)

I reckon we are finals bound now. Dal one of our most important players, looks like its all clicking right now. Goldy will just beast evyone in the ruck so just need to take advantage of that.

frenzy

what a disgraceful effort against the suns.  >:(

don't know what to say really.

frenzy

Grima retires, Wells surgury again (don't reckon he'll come back), B.Scott back at the helm, travelling along quite nicely.  :o

TexR74

Really hoping we can get Treloar or any other elite mid to go with Swallow and Ziebell to surround Goldy with more talent

roo boys!

Yeah Grima a big loss, a lot has been spoken about how good a bloke he is and I think his football ability has been forgotten. Was a great one on one defender for a number of years for north, not entirely sure if Tarrant can fill those shoes

Wells an interesting one, I'm just glad I finally heard a timeframe floated, rd 19-20 is what they're aiming for apparently. Like you, I'm sceptical he'll play again this year

roo boys!

In: Ryan Bastinac, Aaron Mullett, Ben Brown, Taylor Garner
Out: Lachlan Hansen (hip), Lindsay Thomas, Majak Daw, Trent Dumont (all omitted)

Finally some action at the selection table...what's everyone's thoughts on this one?

Daw for Brown was always going to happen, but Thomas is the big one! Shows a lot of faith in Nahas

Garner a shock, hasn't played since 2013 I think but will be interesting to see him - sub you'd imagine?

Dumont I was angry to see him dropped but they reckon its just so he doesn't lose condition being the sub again, Mullett will add some polish and pace and Bastinac has definitely earned his recall

frenzy

Quote from: roo boys! on July 09, 2015, 06:48:58 PM
In: Ryan Bastinac, Aaron Mullett, Ben Brown, Taylor Garner
Out: Lachlan Hansen (hip), Lindsay Thomas, Majak Daw, Trent Dumont (all omitted)

Finally some action at the selection table...what's everyone's thoughts on this one?

Daw for Brown was always going to happen, but Thomas is the big one! Shows a lot of faith in Nahas

Garner a shock, hasn't played since 2013 I think but will be interesting to see him - sub you'd imagine?

Dumont I was angry to see him dropped but they reckon its just so he doesn't lose condition being the sub again, Mullett will add some polish and pace and Bastinac has definitely earned his recall

Not looking good for Wood, bugger me, dunno why Scott has it in for him. Just taking the p1ss now with Garner selection. Next he'll bring in Harper.

roo boys!

Nah I'm happy to see Garner, first round pick who's only played 2 games, was supposed to be a gun when North recruited him so here's hoping he lives up to it

Wood I agree though - he did nothing wrong when he was in the ones but doesn't seem to be able to get another run