Main Menu

2015 finals

Started by frenzy, March 26, 2015, 10:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Clarko, Leppa, Scott of the Brad variety. Who's next?

frenzy

Quote from: Nige on May 11, 2015, 07:19:56 PM
Clarko, Leppa, Scott of the Brad variety. Who's next?

didn't Ross Lyon have a run in with somebody in the crowd ( last year I think )

frenzy

MacMillan in at the expense of Wood, or will he be another late out like last week. Wood is stiff, thought there was others in front of him, hopefully just rested.

Gigantor

Quote from: frenzy on May 14, 2015, 07:46:46 PM
MacMillan in at the expense of Wood, or will he be another late out like last week. Wood is stiff, thought there was others in front of him, hopefully just rested.
Yeah listed as rested

roo boys!

I'd assume Wood will be back next week and they're just being cautious they don't burn him out early, cause he's been playing some really good footy this year.

frenzy

Spitta has a thumb injury and will miss 1-4   :'(  dammit there goes another midfielder. Time for Dumont to get another game.

roo boys!

Arguably the three best midfielders at the club, Swallow Wells and Dal Santo out

Need guys like Bastinac to really stand up and support Cunnington and Ziebell now

frenzy

Ins;    Wood and Dumont  8)

Outs;    Spitta and Brown

I like these inclusions, I dislike the outs, they're gunna hurt us.

And good to see Patch Garner and Harps back in full training this week.

frenzy

Wood and Jacobs outted, Spitta and Brown back in........A must win this week in my eyes. Cloke usually kicks a bag full.

Capper

Brad Scott will miss North Melbourne's next 4 games. The Roos coach requires immediate surgery on a back injury

http://www.foxsports.com.au/video?v=brad-scott-to-miss-4-weeks_1227378132474&vc=208

Interesting to see what happens with his Police interview as well

frenzy

80% chance of rain today in Hobart with 30-40km/h winds. Wouldn't mind seeing some late outs of big guys like Brown for some inside midfielders.

Money Shot

What's the go with Keiran Harper? I know it's a bit of a weird question but I thought he was a best 22 player ... Is he injured or just not good enough.

frenzy

Quote from: Money Shot on June 07, 2015, 12:48:44 PM
What's the go with Keiran Harper? I know it's a bit of a weird question but I thought he was a best 22 player ... Is he injured or just not good enough.

Harps is done, he has a mountain of other players in front of him. He would need to show some unbelievable form in the twos to get a look in and he's just not capable of it.
doubt he was ever best 22, really hasn't play since 2012, played 3 games in 2013, been cruelled by injuries but also no form. Cannot even get a kick at VFL level. The biggest surprise was him staying on the list and not being de-listed, but the likes of Liam Anthony did before him. Will be gob smacked if he is still there come seasons end.

Ziplock

Big Mac

Quote from: Ziplock on June 13, 2015, 12:00:07 PM
http://www.afl.com.au/video/2015-06-07/ray-chamberlains-high-contact

jeez lol.

I saw that during the game and was just like wtf?

Surely he saw Dumont there? In the moment before the collision he even seems to brace for impact a bit