Main Menu

2015 finals

Started by frenzy, March 26, 2015, 10:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frenzy

should be a cracker this week against the Tigers. Nobody will give us a chance at winning, but that was the same last year and we got to the prelims. Tigers go in with a finals Monkey on their backs, that they'll need to shake and a shabby recent history against the Roos. Resting half the squad could come back and bite Brad Scott or could be a masterstroke. Watch this space. 8)

Holz

Quote from: frenzy on September 07, 2015, 05:42:55 PM
should be a cracker this week against the Tigers. Nobody will give us a chance at winning, but that was the same last year and we got to the prelims. Tigers go in with a finals Monkey on their backs, that they'll need to shake and a shabby recent history against the Roos. Resting half the squad could come back and bite Brad Scott or could be a masterstroke. Watch this space. 8)

Not a chance in the game or flag.

We should be strong favourite our B grade team was all over them, then pulled back thinking we git these guys on toast next week

frenzy

The Richmond boys have already started their "off season mega thread"  Lol.    :o

Holz

Quote from: frenzy on September 08, 2015, 07:29:11 PM
The Richmond boys have already started their "off season mega thread"  Lol.    :o

I would too.

Do you guys think we can beat the Swans?

I dont want to get too ahead of myself though we could be playing Freo instead.

frenzy

Quote from: Holz on September 08, 2015, 07:50:15 PM

I would too.

Lol.

Sugar Turner didn't overcome his concussion, bugger :D On a positive note, Lindsay Thomas is back and usually plays well against the Tigers or at least the last meeting he did. He would need to play a sight better than his last outing though. :o

Holz

Quote from: frenzy on September 10, 2015, 08:52:29 PM
Quote from: Holz on September 08, 2015, 07:50:15 PM

I would too.

Lol.

Sugar Turner didn't overcome his concussion, bugger :D On a positive note, Lindsay Thomas is back and usually plays well against the Tigers or at least the last meeting he did. He would need to play a sight better than his last outing though. :o

its ok can give turner a rest this week. should do some damage against freo.

If we lose im going to cop alot. but im pretty safe i think

frenzy

Has any team ever made a prelim from 8th position on the ladder? A little history in the making.

roo boys!

Last year at ANZ was ugly...different looking Swans outfit this time around but always hesitant to underestimate Longmire, can coach

Higgins and Waite have well and truly paid off this year though

frenzy

No change this week verse the Swans, McDonald Turner and Bastinac the Emergencies... GO ROOS.

T Dog

Beware...A Big Bad Benny Brown Breakout Bonanza   :)

frenzy

Nahas OUT, replaced by Sugar Turner and Thomas the green sub again.

LATE LATE OUT ... TARRANT OUT ! McDonald comes in.

roo boys!

Bring on the Eagles!

Back to back prelims - North the 2nd most successful side of the last 2 years??  :o

Mat0369

frenzy

Taz back at the expense of young McDonald.....can't wait.    :D