Main Menu

Brisbane Discussion

Started by nrich102, April 05, 2013, 10:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

Need to make atleast 3 list changes

Ringo

Brown has retired so that is a definite - and as I said earlier Interesting choices with Moloney, Raines and McGrath. Polkinghorne may be used as trade bait,

Decision has to be made regarding Sam Michael as he has been on the rookie list for three years.

strikes91

Michael is surely gone. West, Berger and Martin. then Archie Smith

nrich102

Sam  :'( Could we delist him and then re draft him?

kilbluff1985

Is Crisp playing forward a fair bit?

kilbluff1985

so do you think Crisp is best 22 material Ringo? has really impressed me

Ringo

Crisp has been impressive and has been the standout in the NEAFL and deserving of the promotion. IMO he will always be on the fringe of the best 22 but great to get games into him. Rich and Reddan are to return next year as well so competition for the final couple of places will be intense. Mayes, Aish, Lester, Bewick, Robertson, O'Brien, Crisp and Taylor will probably all be fighting for 4 positions.
Just wish we had similar forward depth.

strikes91

I like him roaming off the HF line. Agility and strong mark

Ringo

Agree Crisp so think Bewick, Taylor, Crisp and Staker when he comes back may be competing for these positions.

nrich102

Has Bewick been playing defence for the last couple of weeks? Hasn't looked to bad back their.

Ringo

The one good side to our year with injuries we have got games into all our youngsters so the future looking great, McStay looks as though he could develop into the Key FF as well.

strikes91

Quote from: nrich102 on August 12, 2014, 08:48:10 PM
Has Bewick been playing defence for the last couple of weeks? Hasn't looked to bad back their.

On the wing, saved his career.

Nails

Moving to Melbourne has been sweet. Been here 7-8 weeks, seen Lions Tiges, Lions Dees and going to see Lions Pies this week  ;D

nrich102

Quote from: strikes91 on August 12, 2014, 10:48:41 PM
Quote from: nrich102 on August 12, 2014, 08:48:10 PM

On the wing, saved his career.
Ah, thanks mate.

Ringo

Quote from: Nails on August 12, 2014, 11:05:33 PM
Moving to Melbourne has been sweet. Been here 7-8 weeks, seen Lions Tiges, Lions Dees and going to see Lions Pies this week  ;D
Let me know Nails for next season if you want details of open training sessions.  They are usually down St Kilda,

Here is this weeks ones details

4:00pm Friday 15th August @ Wesley College, St Kilda Rd, Melbourne