Do you support Tomic?

Started by tbagrocks, December 30, 2012, 12:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Now that's showing great fight! Onya son! How's Duckworth going, marathon and how hot is it!

colmullet

would be great to see the mighty duck get up!

SydneyRox

One of the radio people I heard the other day made this comment which summed up how I feel about Tomic

We don't like him, we like what he is doing (winning). But there is a long way to go before we like him.

Capper

unlucky ducky, 10-8 in the 5th

tbagrocks

Is he humble enough? obviously the penny dropped and he's knuckled down and worked hard, he's still pretty cocky but honest about himself

colmullet

everytime i see his face i wanna headbutt him.....not sure if that will ever change

Justin Bieber

Tomic is the biggest flowerhead in the world, but pretty much all we got :(

quinny88

Anyone think he has the slightest chance tonight?
Personally I think Federer would have to play on his knees for Tomic to have a chance but hopefully he can atleast push him and maybe pinch a set

Holz

If tomic can win tonight the hype around him will be crazy. I'm hoping for a straight set easy win for fed.

quinny88

Quote from: Holzman on January 19, 2013, 05:26:26 PM
If tomic can win tonight the hype around him will be crazy. I'm hoping for a straight set easy win for fed.

Sure will.
Really? I love Federer and im not a Tomic fan but ill still back the Aussie.

Have thought Hewitt is a White Goodman for years but I still always cheer him on

tbagrocks

Try finding the level headed nice guy in sport, really it's a rarity, Sure there's Federer, Rafter, Taylor Walker but reality is that most sportsmen are arrogent big headed money hungrey White Goodmans

Just enjoy the ride with Bernard

quinny88

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 19, 2013, 06:15:46 PM
Try finding the level headed nice guy in sport, really it's a rarity, Sure there's Federer, Rafter, Taylor Walker but reality is that most sportsmen are arrogent big headed money hungrey White Goodmans

Just enjoy the ride with Bernard

Walker is anything but level headed haha.

I actually think Tomic has been very humble this tournament and seems as though he is making an effort to be more respectful.

PowerBug

Quote from: quinny88 on January 19, 2013, 06:22:46 PM
I actually think Tomic has been very humble this tournament and seems as though he is making an effort to be more respectful.
Him last night:

"I'm 10 outta 10 this year."
"I'm full of confidence."
"Never been a better time to play him."
"I'm ready."
"I can play 5 sets easily" (Something like that)

::)

Why not say: "I'm looking forward to the match." "I believed i've improved alot since i last played him." "It'll take my best game to get over the line." "I've been playing well lately and i know that if i am going to win it will need to continue."

He has still been up himself.

Justin Bieber

Tominator

Federer takes the first set 6-4