Main Menu

Blues 2016 H&A Discussion

Started by Vinny, April 01, 2015, 06:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusty00

Quote from: powersuperkents on May 27, 2015, 04:21:46 PM
Quote from: Mat0369 on May 26, 2015, 09:09:44 PM
Quote from: Vinny on May 26, 2015, 08:37:14 PM
Yeah agree with the rest of the guys, I'd really like to see a focus on playing the kids from here on in and determining dead weight and possible trade bait. One thing I'm really looking forward to is seeing what SOS can do in the off-season and the turn around of the list in general.

Just saw this, Worsfold has said he does not want the job at Carlton.

I think this might be a good thing.
+1

I think they should give the job to Stewy Dew. Legend at Port Adelaide, Legend at Hawthorn, now even a legend at Sydney as an assistant. I can see him having a similar effect to Luke Beveridge and, ultimately, clearing out the trash (i.e. Liam Jones)
Can't see Dew leaving Sydney. Melbourne tried very hard to get him to succeed Roos but he opted to stay at the Swans.

tbagrocks

Even BJ admitted on #360 the "Media" Influences people, so. Maybe the "Media" Have more to answer for when a legend like Mick is sacked?

Especially that idiot Steven Mark is it? ::)  I don't know why people give journo's so much credit and support? Id rather listen to a Rowey, Robbo, Matthews ect anyday! Robbo doesn't count as a Journo as he is a legend :P

Mailman the 2nd

Yeah it influences people but it was clear as anything that Malthouse had to go, the sooner the better

kilbluff1985

so who comes in for Judd and Gibbs?

Mat0369

Graham and Jaksch. I know Jaksch is a KPP but he needs to get games and we can't let White follow around Buddy/Tippett.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Mat0369 on May 27, 2015, 07:54:48 PM
Graham and Jaksch. I know Jaksch is a KPP but he needs to get games and we can't let White follow around Buddy/Tippett.

Hendo is a test also but know point risking him really

Mat0369

Listed as a test but they mentioned on the Rush Hour today he isn't expected to play. Kreuz is a test so he might come in for Spudnock as well

LF

Mat0369

They haven't let much out of the bag. If I was to bet on it I would say he has another surgery on the knee. They butchered it the first time from what they said in the pre-season with the original setback. He is listed as a test but I would say it is just about managing his work load to get through the year so you would say he doesn't play this week

roo boys!

Quote from: Mat0369 on May 27, 2015, 08:43:55 PM
Listed as a test but they mentioned on the Rush Hour today he isn't expected to play. Kreuz is a test so he might come in for Spudnock as well
Seriously? I thought he was supposed to be back last week :(

kilbluff1985

Matt what can you tell us about Bradley Walsh

honza seems hyped for him

RiOtChEsS

The effort has to be there Friday Night, im excited, im nervous, we need to give a genuine contest that is all, the margin wont matter if we can see the players are now giving it their all, faith will be restored in the direction of the club.

Mat0369

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 27, 2015, 10:49:31 PM

I haven't seen any VFL games this year so I can't comment. He has been named in the best the last couple of weeks I think from the VFL reports. He is rookie listed though so he would have to get elevated.

Quote from: RiOtChEsS on May 27, 2015, 11:10:33 PM
The effort has to be there Friday Night, im excited, im nervous, we need to give a genuine contest that is all, the margin wont matter if we can see the players are now giving it their all, faith will be restored in the direction of the club.

I am excited to see the team sheets tomorrow. It is like we are starting with a clean slate

RiOtChEsS

Ricochet

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on May 27, 2015, 10:49:31 PM

WA kid. Can play a bit, not sure how he's being going in the VFL though